The beasts are back in Mutant Fighting Cup 2! BIGGER! BETTER! MORE FEARSOME THAN EVER! Evolve, mutate and train your monsters to win the monster championship in hard brutal turn-based strategy battles!
- FIGHT! Take on monstrous opponents and powerful bosses across the globe!
- TRAIN! Choose your dog or cat animal and command them in combat!
- EVOLVE! Use mutant genes to change breed and gain awesome new abilities!
- METAMORPHOSIS! Mix and match genes to unlock over 1 million creature combinations!
- STRATEGY! Use skills and power ups wisely in extreme RPG tournaments!
- PVP! Challenge your friends to player-vs-player multiplayer action!
- WIN! Win trophies, achievements and compete with players on the leaderboards!
Evolve your monster and win the Mutant Fighting Cup!
Like Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mutantfightingcup
Follow Us on Twitter: @mutantfighting
Official Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5RrrX_yzYk
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game but
Really you can’t chose your mutant I mean just really. Also I ove this game I just wish you could choose your mutant. And plus this game does not really have much to it I mean please add something to make it more enjoyable. Other than that it’s great
I think it’s a great game for the kids but hey can you please get more mutations and more stuff I can’t wait for updates
Good but a BUG
so I have 80 energy I click battle I don’t battle it takes away MY energY so plz fix it if your reading this
- AceViral.com LTD
- 90.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © aceviral.com LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Cat Character $2.99
- Resource Kit $4.99
- Battery $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.