Aim, Shoot, Bounce, and Pop your way through dozens of monstrous levels! Conquer the challenges of a unique world that includes creepy forests, decaying deserts, and monster cities - all in awesome retro 8-bit!!!!
- Saga style gameplay shows your friends' progress.
- Utilize awesome boosters to get master scores and beat your friends!
- Send and receive gifts to your friends.
- Spin the Monster Slots to get special rewards & prizes!
- Tons of monster types for added variety and challenge.
- Powerups including Multi-balls, pyro bombs, sand worms, and more!
- New levels added all the time!
If you enjoy Mutant Monster Balls, tell your friends! Thanks for your support!
- More balls for levels one through five!!
- New Monster Beach environment with five awesome levels featuring the Psycho Rampage powerup.
- Some UX improvements & fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So what happened to the game?
So I have to say I love playing this game the feel, the look, and the music are spot on but uh what happened??! I've been waiting for new levels to come up from the "coming soon" section for a while now and honestly that's my biggest issue. I don't see why there hasn't been any updates in a long time, I can only hope they didn't stop progress with this game because that would be a big disappointment
Peggle with a rad twist. Hopefully we get an update.
My only complaint: sometimes when I open the app, my progress from my previous game is lost. Normally this would be a huge flaw but this game is fun and moves quickly, so it's not a big deal.
Downloaded it and haven't been able to put it down since very time consuming when bored
- Banana & Co. LLC
- 26.4 MB
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2014 Banana & Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Mutant Monster Extra Balls Pack $0.99
- Monster Super Guide Pack $1.99
- Monster Miss Return $0.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.