Race through an apocalyptic wasteland overrun with mutants and other hazards! Blast your way through city ruins as you try to escape a world overrun with danger. Drive as far as you can and compete against the world on the online leaderboards! Can you make it out alive?
Intuitive tilt and swipe controls make driving and shooting easy!
Blast your way through hordes of unique mutant types!
Use nitro boosts and electro shocks to increase your odds of survival!
Earn coins to buy better cars and power-ups!
Use the Game Center Leaderboards to compete against your friends and the world!
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
Ratings and Reviews
Spend the money if you want to play
After playing this game off and on for a while, I have learned a few things.
1) if you use the truck, the game will crash at mile 5.
2) if your car is blue, your invincible, like nitro or shock.
3) if you want to go far, spend some money, it's your best bet. I'm still trying to get past mile 10 using start up package.
Addicting but a few bugs
If you guys ever played Zombie Highway, get this game, imagine Zombie Highway but with so many improvements. While I haven't been having too many bugs, the game does occasionally crash, and the thing the one guy was saying about it crashing at mi 5 was false considering I'm at about mi. 9. Plus, if you took the time to read this and are thinking about getting the game, here are a few tips.
1. The shock power up actually lets you break through debris, not just Zombies.
2. Don't use your revive unless you REALLY want to, because it only costs 100 the first time, it more than doubles every single time you use it, and it doesn't go back down, it's a permanent increase.
3. If you plan it out right, you can throw Zombies off your car by making the turn so that they are on the outside of the turn. (Only works at the left and right option turns unless you get lucky)
That's pretty much all I have to say.
Fun, but impossible to progress
The game is fun, but it's an obvious attempt to pressure you into in-app purchases or to complete third party offers.
The upgrades necessary to progress are so expensive that it would take forever to purchase, and even playing for weeks without paying cash you're not much further than when you started. If you're happy playing for months with no change this is probably a great game for you, but I prefer ones that you can actually make progress without paying for it, or ones that aren't constantly advertising other apps/paid offers.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Glu Games Inc
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 4.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012 Glu Mobile
- In-App Purchases
- Coins Pack 1 $1.99
- Coins Pack 2 $4.99
- Gold Pack 1 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.