Assemble a powerful team that will vanquish your opponents in worldwide competitions and multiplayer arenas. Fight your way to the top and become the ultimate Psy Captain!
- High Quality free game
- Play Mutants: Genetic Gladiators synchronously at home on your iPad and whilst out and about on your iPhone (internet connection required to play)
COLLECT & ASSEMBLE A POWERFUL TEAM OF MUTANTS
- 6 Different Mutant Genes to unlock through the game: Sabre, Necro, Cyber, Zoomorph, Galactic and Mythic.
- Over 300 unique and different mutants to discover and collect.
- Discover secret recipes to gain unique mutants that will terrify your opponents.
CROSS BREED & TRAIN TO STRENGTHEN YOUR TEAM
- Cross breed your creatures to unlock new and powerful mutants.
- Train your mutants to improve and unlock powerful new attacks.
- Use your high level mutants to create superior Elite Versions.
LEAD YOUR TEAM TO VICTORY!
- Visit exotic and varied locations as your team competes across 6 Divisions.
- Dynamic 3 v 3 Fights using Gene based strengths and Weaknesses system to create millions of possible attack and defense combinations.
- Compete against other players from around the world. Be Victorious to climb the Ladder and win magnificent prizes.
- Team up with your friends to build a strong selection of allies to call into battle to help your team.
If you have any questions or suggestions about Mutants: Genetic Gladiators we’d love to hear from you, please contact us here : support.kobojo.com
- Overall fixes and system optimization
- Game balancing
Ratings and Reviews
Love It But I Think It Can Be Better.
I Loved This Game Ever Since It Came Out But Now That I Re-Downloaded It, I’ve Seen Why I Stopped. Most Of These Amazing Mutants Are Stuck Behind Either Real Cash Bundles Or Just RNG At The Slots. That One Guy Who Said The Game Would Be Great If All The Mutants Were Breed-able. I Would Agree With All These Mutants Should Be. That Means It Would Just Be RNG, Plus All The Breeding Wait Time, Incubation Time. It Would Be A Perfect Game. You Can Still Keep All The Bundles And Slots For People Who Just Either Want Them Right Away Or Just Having Fun And Get Good RNG. Still You Would Probably Have A lot More Transaction With Everything Being Breed-able. I Would Take This Into Consideration Because It Would Attract A lot More People And More Money. But That’s Just How We The Players Feel And See How It Would Be.
Can’t make in app purchases
Hey Celsius I’ve been playing this game for years now and have never had any problems with it, but now the game will not let me make any in app purchases. I have $50+ in apple credits that I have tried to use to buy things in mobile and I either get an error message that says my purchase has not gone through or the loading symbol will just keep spinning infinitely. I thought maybe it was an issue with my payment method but I went through and made sure everything was in order and I still had the same issue. I tried logging onto my Facebook (which was my secondary potion because I’d rather spend apple credits that dig into my wallet) but I had the same issue there too. So I am now 99.9% certain that the issue is not on my end. Please fix this problem. I love this game and this is making it very frustrating to play. Please help!! Thanks❤️
P.s. I’ve tried going to the support forums but both on mobile and pc I get an error message and the page won’t load. These are the forums for Kobojo so I figured maybe there’s a Celsius forum that’s still operational?
Fun for the first few days but PVP is broken
Once you reach a certain level it’s practically impossible to win PVPs, unless you pay real money that is. Also I believe crits must be removed it’s absolutely disgusting in PVP and that they get away with it almost every round. The critical attacks in the game only come when you absolutely don’t need them but when you do in the PVP they always get you with it but impossible for you to get them with it. You’ll lose 20 points if you lose a around, which you will most the time. And for winning the rounds you get a measly 10 point, it’s a cruel joke. Tag teams should also be removed from PVP, because they call this a strategy and calling in one shot kill most the time doesn’t seem very strategic oriented. Some mutants in the game are broken and should either be nerfed or removed. All this wouldn’t be a problem if you’d throw Kobojo a few hundred dollars of course, this game was rigged to begin with. Please save your sanity and don’t play this game or just stay away from the PVP. There’s just better similar games than this.
- Celsius online
- 117.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Celsius Online
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Safe $19.99
- Pack #10 $9.99
- Pack #2 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.