The Mutualink Edge app provides real time mobile interoperable sharing, including PTT and multimedia sharing over secure networks.
When you deploy Mutualink you achieve optimal levels of advanced communication and multimedia interoperability. The Interoperable Response and Preparedness Platform (IRAPP) is a growing network of local, state and federal partners, providing interconnectivity for collaboration and coordinated emergency response. Use legacy communication assets, as well as the newest communication devices – radio, video surveillance, mobile phones, sensor systems. Perfect for BYOD work environments.
• Download as part of your agency’s Mutualink Edge deployment to securely share voice, video and data within your organization and with other IRAPP network partners.
• Optimize legacy and communication assets: telephone (SIP, VoIP, PSTN), mobile phone, LMR, video surveillance systems, data files in any format.
• Connects via any broadband - 3G, 4G, wired, wireless (WiFi) - satellite or microwave connection, to include FirstNet as available.
• Send and receive full-motion video
• Send and receive data files
• Send and receive text messages
• Securely encrypted real-time communications in a distributed network
• Download to multiple devices
User licenses are required.
Wallingford, CT. based Mutualink redefines interoperability by creating networks of interoperable communities that are instantly capable of sharing radio, voice, text, video, data files and telephone communications in a secure environment. The combination of affordability, invitation based control and the simplicity of use changes the way entire communities across the country communicate. Public safety communication and preparedness is evolving into an environment where all critical organizations within communities, as well as among and between communities, are now interacting with one another in seamless ways that are separate and apart from how the general public communicates with the critical organizations during day to day operations and in times of crisis. Additionally, Mutualink’s pragmatic and affordable approach makes interoperable communications accessible to all high-value community assets such as schools, hospitals and places of mass gathering, creating completely interoperable communities that scale across America and the world.
Ratings and Reviews
To many issues
The solution has many issues that keep it from operating successfully in a disaster response scenario. 1) requires a VPN. 2) if you get a call the app cuts out and you have to start from scratch. 3) if you lose connectivity, same scenario as number 2. There are a many solutions out on the market now that perform better.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mutualink, Inc.
- 15.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Mutualink