Your club, your channel – instantly stream your favourite Manchester United programmes on iOS and tvOS devices, or on the web.
• Live match action: Watch pre-season games live, Women's team matches and see the stars of tomorrow with full U23s and U18s coverage
• The best matchday coverage: Follow the action with exclusive pre- and post-match interviews, expert studio pundits and live audio coverage of every first team game in 2020/21
• Match analysis: View full-game replays, extended highlights and unrivalled reaction and in-depth analysis
• Manager's press conference & interviews: Hear from the boss every week, live and uncut, as well as exclusive interviews with all your favourite players
• Award-winning, original shows: Access groundbreaking films and documentaries featuring the manager, players, legends and famous fans.
– Watch on demand: Catch up on your favourite Man Utd programmes at any time
– 24/7 streaming: Can't decide what to watch? We're playlisting your day – all day, every day
– Audio-only mode: Listen uninterrupted to the live stream while using other apps
– Cast to your TV: Watch live or on demand on TV using AirPlay or Chromecast
– Voice assistant: Ask Siri to "Play MUTV" at anytime.
– What's on guide: View the full MUTV schedule for the next seven days
– Remind me alerts: Never miss your favourite shows; set alerts for upcoming programmes
Full Access to Premium Content:
– You can choose to subscribe to MUTV with an auto-renewing subscription.
– Monthly, bi-annual and annual subscription packages are available with prices ranging from $2.99 - $29.99.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and charged at the renewal prices stated above.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Download and use of this app is subject to app terms and conditions:
- Terms and conditions: https://mutv.manutd.com/terms
We’ve made some general improvements to enhance your MUTV app experience.
Thanks for all the feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best there is period!
What a great app period, hands down! This app provides me with flawless connection to MU and all the current updates and events, but more so ongoing historic events and matches. It’s great to be able to remain connected to MU’s past and be able to keep up with its current progress with so many interviews with former players and staff, informative commentary, and News. There are times that I can not pull myself away. Love the live match commentary, but would wish for a better display of graphics other than the score screen. Perhaps player profiles, ongoing shots of Old Tafford or anything to break up the monotony a bit...would love for actual live feed of the game...Now that would be true nirvana! For me it is often difficult to find a pub or obtain connection to live games so I rely heavily on this app to keep me informed. I have compared this app to that of Liverpool and Arsenal’s (my mates teams) and they are both crap compared to this one. .Glory Glory Man United! Well done!
I was wholly unimpressed with the app when it first came out but over the years, it’s become a solid offering. The recent update adding Picture-in-Picture is a long awaited feature. The native iPad and Apple TV apps are much appreciated as well.
The one thing missing for me now is landscape support on iPad. I spend most of my day behind an iPad with Magic Keyboard attached, and opening the MUTV app rotates it to Portrait. This isn’t good. Fortunately I can quickly choose what I want to watch and get back to work while using PiP. (Bonus points if we ever get support for Split View and Slide Over for iPad, but I’d be shocked if that ever happens.)
Lack of captivating, dynamic content
The content is fine for people who are not fans of Manchester United. For those who are fans, there is no content that helps us get to know the player or coaches.
Training video’s show us nothing but the beginning stages of warm-ups. No cafeteria convos or locker room shenanigans. No personality is shown. I know nothing new about the club or those in it. Youth games are a plus, that’s why I tried to keep it. But it still wasn’t even worth the great low price they offer. Literally, 3 dollars a month, and a dedicated fan like myself can come to no other conclusion than “not worth it.” I want this app and club to succeed. Bring some better footage! Maybe a “week in the club” show with players and their convos and personality. Weekly “coach chats” to see some of their personality. Cmon now!
Also, interested in a PR job with the club in the US. Let me know if anything comes up!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MANCHESTER UNITED LIMITED
- 49 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Manchester United Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- MUTV Access Pass $2.99
- MUTV Access Pass $2.99
- MUTV Monthly Pass $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.