Easy to Get Started:
Start today by downloading the Mvelopes budget app and use it for free for 1 month, add your financial institutions and come up with a budget that will keep you on the path to financial freedom. You will get all your transactions sent to your Mvelopes account and you will easily be able to track all your account balances in one easy to use the app. Mvelopes uses an envelope budgeting method to help you plan and track your household or personal budget. You can assign and manage your budget, as well as receive feedback on where you have spent your money and how much you have remaining
Mvelopes offers 4 different in-app subscriptions that will auto-renew unless canceled.
- Mvelopes Basic Monthly -$5.99/mo or $59.99/yr - Unlimited Envelopes, Unlimited Accounts, Live Chat Support.
- Mvelopes Plus -$18.99/mo or $189.99/yr - Unlimited Envelopes, Unlimited Accounts, Live Chat, Learning Center, and a Quarterly Coaching Session.
Each user is eligible for one 30 day free trial. Upgrading or downgrading to a subscription will not enable a new 30 day free trial. These plans are:
- Mvelopes Basic Monthly - No Trial - $5.99/mo
- Mvelopes Basic Yearly - No Trial - $59.99/mo
- Mvelopes Plus Monthly - No Trial - $18.99/mo
- Mvelopes Plus Yearly - No Trial - $189.99/mo
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase or if it has a trial at the end of the trial period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Mvelopes is an A + Rated Business with the Better Business Bureau
• Tool for Tidying Up Your Budget - Credit Karma
• Named best app for “Over Spenders” - Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
• App That Makes Budgeting Fun - WiseBread
• Best Online Money Management Tool - Nasdaq
• Budget App for Recent Graduates - NerdWallet
• Right Tool for Keeping Financial Resolutions - CreditCards.com
• App That Helps Manage Your Student Loans - SoFi
• Budget Tool for the New Year - Chicago Tribune
Get The Most Out Of Your Money
Use the Mvelopes budget app to help make more informed budgeting decisions and future plans. Track your bank accounts and credit card balances alongside your budget to help pay off your debt and increase savings faster. Create a financial plan for the future and make it happen.
Save time with the Mvelopes budget app and its access to over 16,000 financial institutions, so you can focus on managing finances and not entering transactions. Be secure with in-app security settings, a four-digit PIN or your Mvelopes username and password.
• Import your bank and credit card accounts and track your spending within Mvelopes
• Unlimited envelopes and financial institutions can be used in your account
• Use digital envelope budgeting system to organize and simplify your finances
• Easily access or adjust your budget on the go
• Categorized spending helps you make informed decisions when you shop
• Inbox-style transactions makes it easy to stay on top of your budget every day
• All-in-one accounts screen lets you view your checking, savings and credit card balances in one place
• Assign transactions to envelope categories, including splitting individual transactions into separate categories
• Complete, real-time synchronization with the Mvelopes web app at Mvelopes.com
• Money saving tips, ebooks, and videos inside the app
- General enhancement
- Bug fixes and stability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helped me so much
When we were is big time debt about 10 years ago, we found mvelopes and some will power. Mvelopes has its quirks but use their awesome support to get your accounts setup and it pays off. After trying literally all other budgeting tools, mvelopes by far best helps me manage my budget and goals. You can see where your money is, and once the envelope is empty you know to stop spending. But most software does that, that’s not what makes it unique. What makes it unique is how it manages your credit card each month. Once you connect mvelopes with your bank accounts AND credit card account, it requires you to pull money from an envelope for every credit card transaction and sets it aside in a separate envelope for you to pay your bill off each month in full. I’m now a lifetime subscriber to mvelopes and teach young couples how to budget using the mvelopes software. I’m saving that fifth star for when they update from flash!
Used to be great now it’s not worth the time
As I read through the other reviews I was shocked how many feel the same as I do. This app used to be great and I have been using Mvelopes for over 5 years. Ever since they switched to the Mvelopes 5 it has gone completely down hill. I have to force my accounts to refresh to get transactions to load. Now my bank account has had an error for a month so I have to load transactions manually when I’m paying for them to track my accounts. I have contacted customer support many times and spent several hours on the phone trying to fix the many issues that I have had in the last year and most of the time they only correct the issue temporarily and I have to start over the next month or they say they are working on and will contact me to let me know what the problem is and they almost never do and if the do email me it’s to let me know they are working on it and then I hear nothing until I get fed up with waiting and call them back. I don’t know why this is so hard for them but I’m done. And don’t tell me to contact customer service like I see on the other reviews already been there and done that. I gave Mvelopes plenty of time to get the new versions kinks all worked out and it’s not happening. Don’t waste your time or money! I wish I could give Mvelopes zero stars.
No one in their right mind would come back to this company after seeing the lack of communication when a problem arises. It doesn’t take months to fix an issue.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for giving us the benefit of the doubt for a couple of months. We are working on the issues stated and hopefully have them finished by the time you decide to come back.
Lost my trust, Don’t waste your time or $$
I’ve been an Mvelopes user for 10+ years and up until the most recent update to 5, it was fantastic. But ever since the update, it has been a complete disappointment and has become a waste of time. The latest update lost important features such as a running balance for each envelope. For a finance tool, why would you get rid of a running balance which helps to manage expenses? And since mid-July, the tool continues to create duplicate transactions. I’ve contacted support at least 5 times on that issue and they say they’re working on it, expect a resolution in 4-6 weeks, and in the meantime to create an envelope for those duplicate transactions which they’ll delete after I contact them again. WHAT? A budget tool has a known issue with duplicate transactions and you aren’t immediately fixing that? I have lost all trust with Mvelopes — I have no idea if my envelopes or budget is accurate any longer. That alone makes this tool pointless!!! And as others have stated, when you log into the tool you will have to manually “refresh” the inbox to get the most recent transactions. Keep in mind that to do that you’ll have to find the refresh button hidden and it’s about 3 clicks to get to it. This was a tool I bragged about for 10+ years, but now... I can’t speak about one positive thing it does. I’m in the process of switching apps because I’ve waited 5 months for these tool fixes and empty promises from the support team. :(
- Finicity Corporation
- 180.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Finicity Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- Mvelopes Premier $94.99
- Upgrade To Premier $94.99
- Mvelopes Basic Monthly $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.