Easy to use video player that allows you to play videos and music from iTunes Playlists.
Also create music and video playlists on the go of your favorite TV-Shows, Movies, Music Videos, Podcasts and iTunes U to play them sequentially, repeated, once or shuffle.
MVP Video Playlist will run in your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
• Load iTunes playlists saved in your iPad.
• Create video playlists on the go.
• Import recorded videos from camera roll.
• Full Screen view.
• Customize video playlists names.
• Air-Play compatible.
• TV-Out capable.
• Responds to remote control actions.
• Use the native gestures to delete playlists and videos.
• Use iTunes to upload your videos.
• Load and save hundreds of videos in your playlists.
• Remembers last played video and playlist.
• Load videos from the MVP File Sharing section in iTunes.
• Search through your music and video to make faster playlists.
• Import videos and music from email attachments.
• Sort by Title, Artist or Album
• Tired of long intros? modify the Start and Stop time.
• Allows video's audio playback while in background
• Shuffle - (Plays all videos in random order and repeats)
• Play All - (Plays all the videos in the playlist and stops)
• Play One - (Plays one video and stops)
• Repeat All - (Plays all the videos in the playlist and repeats)
• Repeat One - (Plays one video and repeats)
Supported Video Types:
• Music Videos
• iTunes U
Supported media types through the file sharing documents folder:
*** IMPORTANT: This video player will NOT play DRM-protected files. ***
• Pull down the playlists table to refresh iTunes changes when synchronizing with your device.
• To change the order of playlists: press and hold the playlist to move and just tap when done.
• Use it as Karaoke player with the lyrics embedded in the video.
• Supported media types are limited to the device supported types.
• Application renamed from Multi-Video Playlists to MVP Video Playlist
• MVP stands for Multi-Video Playlists
For features requests and feedback please go to www.byteapps.com
Adds confirmation alerts for destructive actions within the playlist view.
Ratings and Reviews
Still working after all this time!
Been using this for years and it still works!
I hope it keeps working it’s just what I need.
I use it everyday.
I loved thanx
Amazing App!! Lifesaver!!
I like to use video playlists while I run on the treadmill and watch them in landscape mode. With the new operating system, Apple changed this to show album covers every time you rotate your iPod (really???? worthless). This app lets you watch videos in a playlist on landscape from any other playlist on the device. This app is a lifesaver!! I considered taking back my new iPod and keeping my (very) old one which still plays videos in landscape as they have stopped releasing software updates for it. I can't believe Apple got rid of this feature for their newer products, and I am so glad an app for this finally came out!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.