When it comes to you and your family’s health and wellness, there’s a lot to track! From the Wyoming Department of Health, My 307 Wellness is a local health connection you can trust. The app’s tools help you navigate and track unique health milestones and needs for you and your family. My 307 Wellness is an interactive app with reliable, credible health information for you and your family. You can track health milestones and immunizations, and find information about important screenings and resources available in your community.
HEALTH FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- Profiles for every family member from ages 0-99
- Health milestones by age, including screenings
- Vaccination tracker, plus weight and height trackers sync with Apple Health Kit.
307 WELLNESS CONNECTIONS
- Click-to-call for direct access to your own health team and local health resources
PARENTING AGES 0-2
- Feeding, diaper and growth tracker
- Developmental milestones by age, literacy, dental health and nutrition tips
- Tips on challenges facing new parents, including postpartum depression screening
- Life hacks for new parents like sleep, swaddling and traveling
- Lists of resources including Free Developmental Screenings conducted by local Child Development Centers in your area.
- Personalized daily and weekly pregnancy tips and milestones
- Health trackers for weight gain and baby kick counter
- Look up symptoms and issues
- Relax with the Baby Boost meditation feature.
-Supported by Wyoming Department of Health programs, partners, and contractors including Wyoming Cancer Program; Women, Infants, and Children Unit; Maternal and Child Health Unit; Early Intervention and Education Program; Children’s Trust Fund; Wyoming Medicaid and WYhealth.
Technical fixes and updates.
- Wildflower Health, Inc.
- 106 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.