My AAPC allows you to access important membership features and tools in an easy-to-use mobile app.
With My AAPC you can:
• Log in securely using your AAPC account
• Review and update your AAPC profile
• Access membership information and renew through the app
• Manage your CEUs through the CEU Tracker
• Scan QR Codes on Certificates to earn CEUs
• Utilize Free Tools for coding and billing
• Track your exam status and get real-time updates
• Administer exams easily with new Exam Proctor tools and instructions
• Select and view your sessions at regional and national conferences
• Browse AAPC certifications
• View registered events and upcoming events
• Watch webinars/workshops in the on-demand library and earn CEUs
• Take HBM Quizzes to earn CEUs
• Get reminders and notifications for exams, events, renewals and more
•Browse hundreds of educational titles available for purchase in our new on-demand library
•Stream purchased webinars and workshops inside the App and download presentation slides to your mobile device
•Earn CEUs by completing webinar and workshop quizzes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I was certainly happy to see that AAPC had an app. It’s now a lot easier to access information on the go. However, the CEU Tracker is VERY glitchy. I am asked to log in EACH. AND. EVERY. TIME. Even when I have “Keep Me Logged In” checked on the sign in page. And recently, when I attempt to add a CEU, it simply kicks me back to my home page without saving any information. The ability to add the document by taking a picture with the phone is great. It would just be nice if the whole thing worked more smoothly. Thank you for working to make things easier for your members.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We'd love to hear more about the issues you're experiencing. The My AAPC app automatically keeps users logged in, so it's interesting that you'd see a "Keep me logged in" option. If you can send a quick email to email@example.com with your Member ID and the type of phone you have so we can take a look, we'd appreciate it!
CEU Tracker not up to date
CEU Tracker is missing some of my CEUs that show up up on regular website...not an accurate tracker
Developer Response ,
We'd like to take a look at this issue as all of your current CEU information should be available for you in the app. If you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot or examples of what you see in the app vs. the website along with your Member ID, we'd be happy to check into it. Thanks!
Needs much improvement
This app continuously does not work properly on IPhones it keeps freezing, kicking me out and then will not allow me to log back in. It has been very difficult for others to log in as well. Even during our local chapter meetings more and more people are having issues with this app. Please keep up with updates so this app can work with all phones.
- American Academy Holdings, LLC
- 158.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 AAPC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.