Airtel Thanks is the new identity of your favourite mobile recharge app – My Airtel. It comes with loads of rewards & offers. Enjoy all previous benefits like postpaid bill payments, DTH recharge, easy online mobile prepaid recharge, Airtel UPI, BHIM, and more. The new and improved version comes with exclusives offers, customised services and experiences.
It isn’t just your mobile recharge app; we’ve made it the closest friend you can have to enjoy, manage and update your lifestyle.
Become an #airtelThanks Silver, Gold or Platinum member to enjoy exclusive perks. Update your Airtel app to enjoy exclusive rewards, offers and privileges.
Entertainment and lifestyle
As an #airtelThanks member, you'll never miss out on your favourite leisure activity - music, movies, series or books. Get access to Amazon Prime, Airtel Books, Wynk Music, ZEE5, HOOQ, Airtel TV and much more at no extra cost! We bring you a wide range of daily offers, deals, discounts, cashbacks and seasonal coupons to keep your lifestyle updated.
Manage all Airtel services at one go
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting cashbacks & coupons on prepaid online recharges
- Super Special Packs starting at just ₹249 – Upto ₹4 Lakh life cover, Amazon Prime at no extra cost
- Buy packs with unlimited calls, daily data and free SMS, or buy data packs, smart recharges, international roaming packs and ISD packs
- Recharge online with Airtel Payments Bank, PayTM, PhonePe, Amazon Pay or Net banking via #airtelThanks
- Buy international roaming packs
- Check internet usage and recharge online for data packs
- Upgrade from prepaid to postpaid without any hassles
- Check & pay your postpaid bills faster with #airtelThanks
- Manage or upgrade your postpaid plan at your convenience from the app
- View data balance, bills, plans and unbilled amount details
- Buy add-on connections to get unlimited voice & data at a discount – all in one bill
- Manage channels, create your DTH pack or upgrade your set top box to enjoy all your TV connections at home
- Add top-ups, order movies or repeat your frequent DTH recharges
- Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on easy recharge of all operators on this Airtel app
- Pay or upgrade tariff plans for broadband & fixed line/landline
- Check service request status
- Track the amount of data purchased and consumed
Pay and earn with Airtel Payments Bank
- Create Airtel Money Wallet to get guaranteed instant cashback on 1st transaction
- Pay your insurance premiums and loan EMIs
- Do prepaid recharges & postpaid mobile payments for all telecom operators such as Vodafone Idea, Jio & BSNL
- Find and pay electricity bills to major billers like BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd, BSES - Yamuna Power Limited, Maharashtra State Electricity Board, West Bengal State Electricity Distribution, Uttar Pradesh Power Corp Ltd (UPPCL), Urban Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited and various others
- Recharge DTH for all major operators – Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky, Videocon D2H
- Earn 4% interest per annum on your savings bank account
- Get free personal accident insurance of ₹1 lakh on opening savings bank account with us
- Open account, deposit and withdraw cash at any of our banking points
- Make instant payments with Airtel UPI
- Get cashbacks on bills, utilities & recharges
- Get a virtual debit card with a limit of up to ₹1 Lakh with Airtel Payments Bank Savings Bank account
Make instant bookings
- Book OLA cabs and OYO rooms & pay via bank or wallet balance
- Book train tickets on IRCTC
Stay insured and secure
With #airtelThanks, you can also buy a life insurance pack with ₹4 Lakh cover. We also offer free handset protection and 100% secure transactions with PCI-DSS.
Contact our 24x7 customer care at 121 for assistance on requests, complaints and service-related enquiries.
Paying multiple bills is passé: With One Airtel Plan, enjoy the convenience of paying a single bill for all Airtel services. Not only have we made bill payments simpler for you, we also offer you the freedom from remembering multiple due dates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App, Good Service
Easy to use. The new pricing is competitive. It would be wonderful if the opening screen included घनयवाद and thank you in all the official languages.
However the app is not integrated with other services. For instance it is not integrated with the payment module. After I got the payment successful text message I got the following notification - recharge pending, complete payment now! This leads to other issues. For example the reminder app accesses this app and calls to remind since the expiration date is not updated. The 121 app is integrated with the payment module and provides the updated expiration date. So dear software engineers please integrate this app with the payment moḍule and hopefully the reminder app will not be notified to remind.
I advice people to stop using Airtel Services they are criminals and and never tend to your problem. Even in this pandemic Airtel stole my money. When my digital tv account was suspended I recharged 200 and when I got home I realized the service didn’t come up and was still suspended and then I checked balance it was 145 instead of 200 and was wondering why. I tried calling their customer service all but to no avail. I went back and tip with 150 and then it came up. The balance on settings on tv was showing 350 but the balance on Airtel app was showing a lower amount. How on earth can the same account be showing different balance on phone and on tv. After one week they cut it off instead leaving it for about a week plus. They don’t even give you promotions. Even in this pandemic they still stole my money. I curse Airtel it will never be well with Airtel and I hope they run out of business. In times like this pandemic they are supposed to give customers free view or even do promotions instead they steal your money. Airtel is a criminal company and they are fraud sucking customer money I hate Airtel and I hope they crash and run out of business someday soon. Fraud telecommunication company
Developer Response ,
Hi! Your experience is very important. In view of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are operational with limited resources. We urge you to use Airtel Thanks App and manage your account from the comfort of your home. Please visit: https://www.airtel.in › airtel-thanks-app today to raise a service request online. Thanks, Umang - Team Airtel Thanks
If I could give a rating of -1
This has to be the worse customer service ever in the world. Customer service here does not provide results to tour problems. They pass you on to the next person. I called customer service and was told to email my scanned visa. That in 4 hours my phone will work. The email said to take it to the store. When I did that they told me the system is down and been down for 4 days. No help there. I wrote again to Imran Momin and ended up getting an email from Roopa Krishnamurthy saying I’ve been disconnected and to start over. Like a new customer. I wrote back and asked about my post pay and if that is also closed. Instead of getting an answer. I got an email that said “request xxxxxx has been closed call customer service”. So it starts all over again. No answer to questions just the run around. How disappointing. I will take my service else where and tell friends that stormer care really don’t care. The airtel app is useless also. It’s only good if you pay your bills. That’s it! Can’t wait to delete that app. Customer care service is about the customer and taking care if the problems not give them the run around.
Developer Response ,
Hi! We regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your respective airtel number. Our team will connect with you to assist. Thank you, Megha N - Team Airtel Thanks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.