My Aphasia Coach is a cognitive and aphasia speech therapy tool for patients recovering from stroke. The app is free to download and users get instant access to the entire catalog of tools and features included in the complimentary 14-day free trial.
WHO IT’S FOR
My Aphasia coach is designed for persons with Aphasia who are looking for a cost-effective tool that is engineered to provide benefits along the journey to recovery.
BENEFITS FOR PATIENTS
* Retrain your brain from anywhere by completing daily exercises on your phone,
* Stay motivated throughout your recovery journey with personalized tasks and homework to keep you on track
* Learn at your own pace with automated difficulty settings that make exercises more or less challenging depending on your needs
* Get professional-level therapy with the app’s expert integration of reading,
* Enjoy an ever-evolving user experience that is created, researched, and adapted daily with our intensive therapy clients
* Try the app risk-free with a 14-day free trial
BENEFITS FOR SPEECH THERAPISTS
* My Aphasia Coach is always 100% free for speech therapists
* Assign client homework, assess skills, and monitor progress all in one place
* Get custom plans and exercises to help tailor the platform to serve the needs of your clients
Dr. Lori Bartels is a published aphasia researcher, presenter, author, and founder
of The Aphasia Center Intensive Aphasia Program in St. Petersburg, Fl. She
created My Aphasia Coach software to help more families get the treatment help
they need to reach their recovery goals.
SIGN UP TODAY
* Try the platform risk-free with a 14-day trial to see if it’s a good fit for your needs
* Choose from monthly or annual subscription plans after your trial expires
* Download the app for free today
Phone: +1 813 421 5538
Address: Phasic Software, LLC
6830 Central Ave, STE A
St. Petersburg, FL 33707
Terms & Conditions: https://myaphasiacoach.com/terms
*My Aphasia Coach offers tools and assistance for survivors of stroke and other neurological disorders, but should not be viewed as a replacement to a user's current therapy regimen.
Ratings and Reviews
The best Aphasia app
As a therapist, a lot of my clients ask about apps or other things they can do at home to help their loved one. This is an app I feel confident recommending to all of my clients with Aphasia. It’s user friendly and there are a variety of tasks for all levels of Aphasia. Great app!
Functional and Motivating!
My Aphasia Coach has more functional tasks than I’ve seen from other aphasia based apps. The tasks work directly on foundational skills in all areas of speech and language. The app provides enough help for my clients to be successful independently, which is so motivating! Highly recommend!
The perfect level
I struggled finding an app that was not too hard and not too easy. My Aphasia Coach finds a perfect level and gives the right amount of help and just the right amount of challenge to keep it interesting.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Phasic Software, LLC
- 16.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Phasic Software, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $19.99
- Basic subscription $9.99
- Yearly Premium Subscription $199.99