This app is used to keep records of archery scores.
1. Record archery score in database
2. Record field conditions : distance and face size
3. Customize the number of ends and the number of arrows per end
4. Multiple target distances
5. Preset GNAS and FITA rounds
6. Retrieve and edit score history
7. Backup and restore database in iCloud Drive (For iOS8 or later) or Dropbox
8. Bar chart monthly statistics
9. Attach photo on ends and share to Facebook
10. Export history score to CSV file
11. Upload file to your Dropbox account
12. Share file to iCloud Drive (For iOS8 or later)
13. Share file via AirDrop
Features in ULTRA version
* Support multiple archers
* Fix average score in calendar
* Fix layout bug in iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful but slightly confusing
I recently downloaded this app to record my scores when practicing but when I tried to log the scores, the template said I had to add 1 Target. It said to check the FAQ but I can’t find them. This would definitely be a 5 star once I figure out how to log my scores because it fits my needs as an intermediate archer.
Developer is quick to fix probs!
The developer was quick to fix the last problems. Thank you! I appreciate the new sharing functionality too!
Not very user friendly. Also says you can choose distance and how many arrows but the arrow choices are 3 and 6 and NASP uses 5.
- Siu Yuen Ho
- 18.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Peter Ho
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.