Keep track of your armory items - firearms, cold steel, optics, ammunition, accessories.
- Item records contain detail descriptions, serial numbers, conditions, dimensions, photos, notes, when and where you bought or who you sold it to.
- Fully customizable lists of calibers, item types, conditions and manufacturers.
Log your range sessions
- Range session info: when, where, gun, ammo, target photos, selfies, notes.
- Rounds fired during the range session automatically decreases the associated ammo 'Quantity' number
and increases 'Rounds fired' number in the gun record.
Other key features:
* Initial data setup
If you have tens or even hundreds of items in your armory you can prepare CSV files for initial import of guns, cold steel, optics and ammo items.
Does not support importing images though, but we are working on it))))
* Export data
- Export a list of armory items as CSV to keep as extra backup files or for revision.
- Export a list or an individual item as PDF for printing.
- Share item's photos via email, SMS, etc.
* Backup, recovery, migration and data sync
Use export and import content features for data backup, recovery, migration or syncing between
multiple app installations. Note that the export file is encrypted with AES256 for your data protection.
- Keep up to date with the latest NRA news.
- Maintain your own list of hot links for quick access.
- App currency setting added
- Grains value added to Ammo subtitle
- Bug in number formatter for Europe fixed
- Bug in gun calibers fixed
- Issue Stash Current Values report resolved
- Secure photo and document organizer added - store scans of your licenses, receipts or other documents.
- Total ammo counts added to ammo reports.
- Minor UI changes.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Does more for free than some paid apps
I love this app. I tried out half a dozen other apps like this but those either required an online account and/or charged for the app. This app is free as far as I can tell and it has features some of the paid apps don’t have.
There are only a few things that could make this better.
Allow full sized photos and not just square cropped ones (the only major problem with this app)
Have a setting to group ammo calibers together by default and click to see a breakdown of purchases of that caliber (like the counts by caliber report but sorted that way on the default screen)
Allow you to attach a stash item to one or more guns (that is where I put my aftermarket accessories (magazines, storage bags, safes))
Lock the app whenever you leave it rather than only when it is force closed (like password managers or finance apps)
A windows app for easier entry (an android emulator works but not very well)
A way to automatically resync with google drive whenever the app is opened (download) or changes are made (upload).
However seeing as this is a free app where the closest competitor (myArmsCache, in my opinion) charges $17 a year and doesn’t have most of these features, these are very minor complaints
Update: the developer responded to my review saying that hitting the cancel button will attach the full image, however this has not been the case in my experience. Selecting an image from the library will bring you to the crop screen. Pressing cancel there will bring you back to image select screen and cancel again will stop the image attachment process. Taking a new image gives you the “retake” and “use photo” options on the crop screen. I hope this is a good enough description. iPhone 11 iOS 14.3
There are a few other issues that have arisen after further use.
The Optic Type field refuses to save. After creating or altering a record, it takes you to the item information page which has the chosen value, but after you hit back and select the item again, the optic type field is blank. I have tried both default values included with the app and custom values I added. (Only real bug in this list)
Removing a range session does not update ammo counts and rounds fired on the gun. Changing the rounds fired on a range session will update the values though. (Not sure if this is intentional)
Showing the brand in addition to the size/type when selecting an ammo for a range session would be very helpful to tell the difference between the several brands of the same type of ammo. Or increasing the length of the size/type field so all the information can fit there
Being able to select multiple types of ammo and/or multiple firearms would reduce the clutter in my range session area and make entering a complete shoot much faster since I don’t need to re-enter data. (Or group the range sessions together by date and possibly further by gun)
I really love this app. It is the best option I have been able to find for this purpose across all the platforms I use.
Edits: added update, altered spacing, added information to original requests, spelling
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and suggestions.
To attach a full sized image or photo just tap 'Cancel' button on the Crop screen, it will skip image cropping.
Regarding other feature requests - most of them will be included into our next release. Please stay tuned.
All the best,
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Northeast Smart Software, LLC
- 152.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Northeast Smart Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.