Children’s Health My Asthma Pal provides children with asthma and their parents with a unique set of resources and tools to effectively and proactively manage their asthma. Children’s Health is focused on educating families on understanding asthma and empowering them to take charge of their child’s asthma management.
My Asthma Pal makes it easy for children and families to track the necessary information to help monitor and manage their asthma symptoms effectively over time, playing a major role in how families address asthma.
• Provides quick access to valuable asthma education and management tools
• Helps users track their asthma medication use and set reminders
• Allows users to share their Asthma Action Plan and Asthma Control Test (ACT) scores
• Encourages users to self-manage their asthma symptoms over time and track improvement
• Now includes account creation capabilities that enable you to track your data with across multiple devices
- Fixed Google Analytics reporting.
- Bug fix on some devices where a black screen was displayed upon startup.
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot log on
First the app forces you to create an account. Then it is incredibly picky, without explanation, about what password you choose. And once a password is finally accepted, the app doesn't recognize it and will not help you choose another. So I will have to find a different app to track my kids' asthma symptoms.
I was able to create an account easily. I wish there were options to create another person in the acct, myself and my child have asthma. I also wish I was able to put our allergy medications as part of our treatments. I like the asthma action plan but hard to read. I like being able to check in but wish I could check symptoms I am having. Otherwise it is a great check in type app and allows for reminders to be set.
Can't create acct
First of all, it is annoying to have to create an account in order to test out an app. Secondly, the app will not let me create an account. For some reason, it does not like the passwords that I try. However it gives me no feedback as to why.
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- 46.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2015 Children’s Medical Center Dallas, Texas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.