Download my baby. for trustworthy support, empowerment, and practical tools along every step of your pregnancy journey and baby’s first two years of life. Track the growth and progress of your baby-to-be and newborn – daily, weekly, and by trimester. Arm yourself with knowledge so you know what to expect and how to stay healthy during this exciting time of pregnancy and new motherhood. Let the countdown begin!
HOW IT WORKS
• Download the app and create a profile for your pregnancy or your new baby.
• Browse the Learn Library, a comprehensive library of helpful content and advice.
• Educate yourself about key milestones in your and your baby’s journey, such as prenatal visits and vaccination schedules.
• Explore Tools, including the kick counter, birth plan creator, videos, and screening tests such as the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale.
• Enjoy our newest post-birth features just for baby such as diaper, feeding, growth, and vaccination trackers.
• Now with Amazon Alexa to track baby’s feedings, diapers, and growth.
• Turn to important clinical topics for newborns and young children up to two years of age like developmental milestones, literacy, dental health, nutrition and more.
my baby. is available in English and Spanish. If you live in Arizona, Nevada, or California, check out local Dignity Health resources such as maternity classes and birthing programs available in your area. Otherwise, enjoy general maternity content to support you during your pregnancy.
To learn more, please visit www.dignityhealth.org/mybaby.
Trackers, tools, and learn library clinical topics added for baby from birth to two years old. Plus, Amazon Alexa features for childhood trackers.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is great (when it works). We have a 2 month old, and we’ve had trouble with it on several occasions. It deletes saved feedings which is really frustrating. The customer support isn’t helpful either. We paid enough to deliver at a Dignity Hospital that you would think they could provide a reliable app. So disappointed!
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for your review. We are so sorry that you have been experiencing problems with the Feeding Tracker. Please email us at Hello@DignityHealth.org so that we can investigate further. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to hearing from you. - Your team at Dignity Health
- Dignity Health
- 135.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2020 Dignity Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.