Guessing, rotating, pulling... in each area there is lots to discover and to do.
My Body - Anatomy for Kids features information about all important aspects of the human body – all within a beautifully designed and illustrated app!
- Growing - how fast do we grow?
- My skin protects me
- The 5 senses - how do we see, hear, feel, taste and smell?
- I’m hungry! - the digestive system
- Respiratory system - your body needs oxygen
- Circulatory system - your heart beats constantly
- Muscular system - exercise is good for you
- Nervous system - how information is transmitted
- Skeleton - why do you need joints?
- original artwork
- more than 100 illustrations
- no reading required
- voice-over read by children
- extra "little smarty-pants" for grown ups
- intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface
- fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults
- no rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded
- no marketing or advertising to kids
This app relies on the the initial STEM foundation and provides standards-based structured inquiry-based and real world problem-based learning, connecting parts from all four of the STEM subjects. There is also an emphasis placed on bridging in-school and out-of-school STEM learning opportunities.
Created by a team of medical doctors, educators, children – and parents.
My Body - Anatomy for Kids follows a playful and educational method that entertains children while learning.
„I have not seen another app like this yet. I was very impressed with all of the material covered and think that this app could be a wonderful teaching tool for children.“
"Fun and beautiful way for kids to learn about the basics of Anatomy. A must have.“
Red Dot Award, Annual Multimedia Award (silver), iF Design Award (gold), Best Educational App by BestAppEver, Best of Education by Apple
Yipiee, a small update with some great enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Disagree with other review
I think appropriate names for anatomy are what kids need. There is no reason my 3 year old daughter should be ashamed of her body parts. And if for some terrible reason someone ever inappropriately touched my daughter I’m thankful she knows how to tell someone. I bought this app because I thought it would have correct lablelling and now I’m disappointed that it skips over vagina all together... now it just says hip? What the heck
I am a teacher of young kids and I loooooved this app. So cute and really explains how the body works. Only reason I did not use it in the class was my group was too big to share one iPad. But for a small group, or for you own child I highly recommend it. I recommend all the apps from the company.
It looks like it could be a good app, but it apparently has some bugs to work out
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- urbn; pockets
- 509.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © urbn pockets
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.