Guessing, rotating, pulling... in each area there is lots to discover and to do.
My Body - Anatomy for Kids features information about all important aspects of the human body – all within a beautifully designed and illustrated app!
- Growing - how fast do we grow?
- My skin protects me
- The 5 senses - how do we see, hear, feel, taste and smell?
- I’m hungry! - the digestive system
- Respiratory system - your body needs oxygen
- Circulatory system - your heart beats constantly
- Muscular system - exercise is good for you
- Nervous system - how information is transmitted
- Skeleton - why do you need joints?
- original artwork
- more than 100 illustrations
- no reading required
- voice-over read by children
- extra "little smarty-pants" for grown ups
- intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface
- fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults
- no rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded
- no marketing or advertising to kids
This app relies on the the initial STEM foundation and provides standards-based structured inquiry-based and real world problem-based learning, connecting parts from all four of the STEM subjects. There is also an emphasis placed on bridging in-school and out-of-school STEM learning opportunities.
Created by a team of medical doctors, educators, children – and parents.
My Body - Anatomy for Kids follows a playful and educational method that entertains children while learning.
„I have not seen another app like this yet. I was very impressed with all of the material covered and think that this app could be a wonderful teaching tool for children.“
"Fun and beautiful way for kids to learn about the basics of Anatomy. A must have.“
Red Dot Award, Annual Multimedia Award (silver), iF Design Award (gold), Best Educational App by BestAppEver, Best of Education by Apple
Yippee! We have worked with passion on this update and are now happy to offer you the latest version. We hope you will enjoy the new features and improved performance! Thanks for your support and follow us our social media channels to stay up to date or to get in touch with us!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Disagree with other review
I think appropriate names for anatomy are what kids need. There is no reason my 3 year old daughter should be ashamed of her body parts. And if for some terrible reason someone ever inappropriately touched my daughter I’m thankful she knows how to tell someone. I bought this app because I thought it would have correct lablelling and now I’m disappointed that it skips over vagina all together... now it just says hip? What the heck
It looks like it could be a good app, but it apparently has some bugs to work out
Well done, accurate, approachable
Thanks for the high quality content, clear and accurate graphics, and anatomy facts for my two and seven year old. They enjoy learning about their bodies.
- urbn; pockets
- 506 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © urbn pockets
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.