This stunning app is an assistant for managing your personal finances. It is one of the largest financial apps present on the App Store. See for yourself and let the functionality convince you. It has never been so quick and easy to create a complete financial overview, to evaluate and manage your finances!
You can download this app for free and test it copiously. The free version can be used for any length of time and can manage up to 16 monthly transactions. A one-time in-app purchase permanently removes this restriction. Also, there are other extensions that you can purchase.
Of course in-app purchases need to be purchased only one and can then be used on ALL your iOS devices (even after a new installation).
▶ SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE
What makes this app so special. Here are the main points for this app:
• Fair price-performance ratio; continuous improvement
• Incognito mode- to keep prying eyes away when you want to enter transactions in public or retrieve financial status.
• Overview of current financial status
• Overview of previous or forthcoming months
• 12 diverse presentations of your bank statements
• 7 high-impact statistics/charts
• Create budgets in order to control expenses (including automatic allocation of transactions)
• Create saving objectives for larger and smaller investments (including automatic allocation of transactions)
• Enablement of monthly and daily updated views (including carry-over from subsequent months)
• Fast entry of transactions by user-defined hotkeys
• Flagging of transactions as selected or billed
• Enablement of split transactions to further divide transactions
• Creation of transaction documentations that have no influence on the balance.
• Large-scale search operations (including search and replace)
• Currency converter with current exchange rates
• Creation of conversion tables for the next vacation
• Import of bank statements from a CSV or Excel file (including rule assistant for the automatic setting of transaction criteria).
• Compare transactions over a longer period
Naturally, this app also has features that other programs offer:
• Account management and re-transactions
• Periodic transactions (fixed transactions) with freely specified due dates
• Freely configurable subdivision of transactions based on main and subcategories, payment methods, persons and groups.
• Super quick recording of transactions through templates (including addition of vouchers/photos/invoices)
• Numerous control options for single operation
• Establish a different financial month (for example, start on the 5th of a month)
• Create, print and send financial reports and financial comparisons
• Configurable data exportation in the destination format: Excel/Numbers, CSV, PDF and HTML
• iCloud backups and recoveries
and much more…
▶ DATA PROTECTION
NO registration is required in order to use the app. All the data entered will only be stored on your device. Therefore, external data analysis is not possible. An optional protection of the app via password ensures data security in case of unauthorised third party access to the iPhone/iPad.
▶ FURTHER ENHANCHEMENTS AND FREE UPDATES
The app is constantly evolving and updated. In order to optimise the app’s performance, we would appreciate your feedback. Use the feedback function present in the settings.
▶ SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
A good app also requires a good support. As you can see from the reviews, many users are happy about our support. This can only work if you send your requests directly to us (email@example.com) and avoid asking questions in the reviews.
This update includes new features and bug fixes.
• Fixed some annoying bugs and increased stability.
• The app often crashed while entering entries. This bug could finally be fixed.
• Importing from Excel does not crash immediately if the file extension does not match.
• The message "Did you forget to enter your income and expenses? " will now only be shown after 7 days, if no entries were made. This message can be deactivated in the settings.
• Small design adjustments were made in various dialogs.
• You can now use a new option "matched" for the budget and the savings goals.
• A new period default "Current year (until today)" now exists for the exporting feature.
• Importing and exporting data has been reworked and improved.
• The command "assistance" was added for importing CSV or from Excel. You should read these comments if you have trouble importing the file.
• A few new CSV formats (Android app "My Budget Book") were added or existing formats were updated.
If you compare this app to other financial apps, you will realize our app offers by far the most features, and the cost/performance ratio is convincing.
Please indulge the minor errors. After the release, we will collect the errors that have occurred, and release an update shortly after. Aside from that, not all functions were implemented due to time constraints, so we will complement the missing points.
Visit our homepage and learn all about the new update
This app is just as good as its users! So, we are looking forward to any feedback, improvement suggestions and questions. We are trying to make the app as intuitive as possible, and prevent all the mistakes. We will answer all questions as quickly as possible, and with each update we are trying to get even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Coming from iReconcile
Great features but with a serious bug
You can not create entries for certain dates such as 22.03.2015 , 21.3.2016 , 22.03.2017
Please check these before purchasing
- Christian Drapatz
- 138.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Christian Drapatz
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Update $1.99
- Full Package $3.99
- All extensions $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.