My Budgets is the easiest and most user friendly Budgeting App in the store. And best of all, it's free!
The concept is simple: set up your Budgets for Shopping, Food, Entertainment and so on. Then enter your spending as it happens. The app then tracks your Budgets for you. This way you will soon get your Budgets under control and therefore SAVE MONEY.
So give it a try and have instant control over your finances!
*** Features ***
** Automatic iCloud Sync
- Only need to enter data once
** Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your budgets quickly and easily
** Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
** Multiple Budgets
- track as many different budgets as you like to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next period
** Summary View
- overview of your current budget progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- quickly see how much money you have left to spend
- PDF Report of Budgets and Charts (Pro Upgrade required)
** Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly (Pro Upgrade required)
- export transactions (Pro Upgrade required)
- editable spending and income categories
- choose a high quality icon for each category
- easy visualisation of your budgets and spending patterns
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your budgets over time
** Multiple Accounts
- for example, create a separate set of budgets for Personal and Business Accounts
iOS 11 Support
Ratings and Reviews
I like it with a caveat
I like this app, the interface is easy to understand, transactions and categories are easy to enter, and it's easy to see at a glance where you are for the month.
Two things needed to make this a five star app for me. First, There is no way to ask a question or any contact information within the app itself. Second, there is no way to add a one time increase to a single category for a single month. Additional income will increase the overall budget, but there's no way to assign that single overage to a category, it just stays in the overall bucket.
Wanted to love it
I’ve been searching for a new budget app since the one I was using was no longer supported. This one looked like it might work and it came close. I like that it’s fairly simple (I don’t need to connect to bank account, etc.), easy to use, and I’m not limited to how many categories I can create. I didn’t like that all budgets have to be on the same cycle. On my previous app I could set some budgets weekly, some monthly, and some annually. My biggest issue is that I can’t add money back into a budget. For example if I make a purchase then return all or part, that money can’t be added back. The app allows an “income entry” which is in green like an addition but the amount is actually subtracted. Fortunately I checked the balance for accuracy. And why is the keyboard set up like a phone (1,2,3 at top) vs. calculator (1,2,3, at bottom). Seems a financial app should work like calculator.
Flexible, clever, and so helpful!
I love this app. I appreciate the fact that it lets me run totally separate budgets for different income streams. Also, a HUGE plus is that I can export the data to a spreadsheet. Customizable categories are perfect, and I like that you can record transactions without setting a budget first - for example, when I started, I had no idea what I spent on groceries, so I didn't set a budget - I just recorded transactions. That gave me a good idea of how I was spending my money, and so in following months, I can budget according to actuals. Very cool! The reporting function is great to help you visualize where your money is going. Settings aren't 100% intuitive, but poking around will help you figure them out...And it's worth it!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.