Could your life be seen as a work of art? My Busy Day is designed to answer that question by allowing you to view your scheduled events from Calendar and Reminders in a visual style inspired by Piet Mondrian. Watch the forms change in size and color as their time passes from the future to the past.
**Full Screen and Full of Abstract Minimalism**
* Allows you see all upcoming events at a glance.
* No space wasted showing you large blocks of time where nothing is happening.
* Allows you hide your schedule from shoulder surfers.
* Instantly makes you more interesting than other people.
** Unique Features **
* Time is displayed relative to the current time.
* Easily duplicate events that don't occur regularly.
* Individual events can be hidden.
* View associated URLs without leaving the app.
* Swipe to mark important events (e.g., highlight a birthday).
* Marked events also show in Reminders (e.g., remember to buy a gift *for* that birthday).
Everything that is important is simply laid out in front of you so that you can take one quick glance at it and get on with your busy day.
* Requires iOS 8 or newer.
* Added initial support for displaying scheduled Reminders.
* Swipe up to display web links for events that have a URL set.
* The layout has been changed slightly to make it easier/faster to calculate.
* Fixed some other minor issues.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.