My Calendar – Period Tracker by Simple Innovation is an elegant and easy-to-use period tracker that helps you take control of the many aspects of your menstrual cycle—from ovulation, fertility and periods, to birth control pills, moods and other symptoms.
Whether you are concerned about conceiving, birth control and contraception, or regularity of period cycles, Period Calendar can help. Our tracker is easy to use and offers everything you need: Track irregular periods, weight, temperature, moods, blood flow, symptoms and more.
Discreet reminders keep you informed and prepared by predicting upcoming periods, ovulation, and fertile days. The app adapts to your cycle history and the calculator accurately predicts the important events during your cycle.
- Vital info at a glance: intuitive calendar home page lets you visualize non-fertile, fertile, ovulation, expected period and actual period
- Entire cycle log and settings can be backed up and restored easily and quickly. Never be afraid to lose your calendar data, even when you lost your phone or get a new one.
- Detailed tracking: daily planner lets you save essential period information like flow, intercourse, symptoms, moods, temperature, weight, medicine, PMS, other cervical observations, and general diary notes
- Always stay in the loop with notifications for upcoming period, fertility windows or ovulation
- Protect your most private data from curious eyes: password lock it using a unique PIN code
- Personalize and make it yours: Gorgeous new watercolor themes, adjust period prediction intervals, luteal phase length, plus choose your units of measure and the first day of the week (Sunday or Monday) – all in Settings
- Abstinence mode hides ovulation, fertility and intercourse related data—perfect tracker for girls and teens just starting their periods
- Want to start fresh? Just reset it
This highly customizable period tracker and pregnancy planning calendar is perfect for any woman to take control of her health and keep organized.
Download it for FREE today!
- Fixed minor issues reported by users
- Please send us your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
I am a teenager girl who just started her period and while I know they have period apps for young girls I found that I liked this app the best. It is easy to navigate and get the hang of. I prefer this app to any other that I have tried. Although at first it was tough because I just started my period at the time and I didn’t have any dates as to when I start, I didn’t enter in anything and just went from there. The app also lets you track all kinds of things, such as pms and birth control. I also like the fact that whenever you enter in the app it asks you if you have started your period, this feature makes it a lot easier to track your period in a rush. Also because I am so young my period is all over the place but the app just goes along with me. So yeah I love this app.
Love this, but a little feedback
I’ve been searching for the perfect calendar for myself, and this one is by far the best one, it is so pretty, and very helpful, I feel like it is in a way guiding me through my period, and it kinda makes me feel safe....idk that just sounded weird, the only thing is that I think it would be amazing if it had a few things
As a thirteen year old girl, I was very well educated on what a period is, and how to handle it, but I know that In some places people aren’t well educated on this matter, I think that on the period app you should have a video explaining what a period is, and what to do when you have it, if the user has already had this talk they can just hit a simple skip at the bottom, another thing that would definitely help is if they gave you a list of which type of tampons/pads to get, it you flow is large get the “heavy duty” tampons, or things like that. It would also be nice to be able to customize your own background.
New user review w/ a suggestion
I was forced to find a new period tracker app after being loyal to one for years that decided to go kaput. My new phone doesn’t allow me to download it so here I go searching for an app of a highly personal nature that needs certain things as essential
I have to say so far I like this one best. It has a couple of different watercolor backgrounds to choose from and once you get the hang of where everything is it’s not too hard to navigate.
I would like to suggest the ability to edit/ add in the Symptoms and Moods areas. Many of the ones listed are duplicates (especially in Moods) and not everyone suffers from the same Symptoms. That’s just my two cents. I also would not mind being able to change the font and have added backgrounds.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for the feedback. We'll consider your suggestion to add option to edit or add manually symptoms and moods for future updates, thank you for sharing it. Additional comments please send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emily Powell
- 64.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SimpleInnovation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.