My Cancer Coach is a free mobile app developed in partnership with Breastcancer.org, Men’s Health Network, and Fight Colorectal Cancer. The app provides information about personalized cancer treatments to help manage your cancer’s progression. Questions about your stage of cancer? Should you get surgery? Is radiation necessary? Do you need chemotherapy? Is your cancer metastatic? My Cancer Coach provides easy-to-understand treatment information for breast, prostate, and colon cancer patients and their caregivers.
- Questionnaire and personalized treatment report
- Questions to ask your doctor
- Videos and other helpful resources such as links to patient advocacy websites
- Easy-to-update journal with photo and audio-recording entry options
- Calendar to help keep track of doctor appointments, support group meetings, and other important dates
- Glossary of common terms
My Cancer Coach was named one of the Best Breast Cancer Apps by Healthline.com for two consecutive years - 2016 & 2017.
For more information online, visit www.MyCancerCoachApp.org
Bug fixes and other improvements.
We value your feedback and want to make the app as helpful for you as possible. Please let us know what you love and what we can do to make it even better by leaving a review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just diagnosed and this is useful
So far, I find this useful. I’ll know more, once o receive my full pathology report.
Great App writing notes regarding dates and treatments
The first thing that pops up is that they are collecting data.
The outline seems helpful.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- 69 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015-2019 Genomic Health, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.