After a heart attack, you're told to focus on recovery. Then you're left to figure it out. What are the next steps? Where do you find reliable information? How do you make good health habits and stick to them? Or keep track of medications? And with all that to worry about, how do you keep from getting too overwhelmed to move forward?
Those are just the kinds of questions that inspired the American Heart Association to develop My Cardiac Coach, a free mobile app that can make recovery much easier to manage — and more successful.
My Cardiac Coach is a personalized recovery tool kit you carry in your smartphone. It gives you anytime/anywhere access to everything you need, including:
- Reliable, science-based information from the experts at American Heart Association
- Interactive lessons that help you learn about lifestyle changes and get started
- Progress-trackers for monitoring blood pressure and weight
- Tools for logging physical activity
- Medication-management tools
- Connections to other survivors and experts through the Support Network
So, let's get started. Download My Cardiac Coach today.
- Emotional Wellness section
- Health data sync
- rehab locations
Ratings and Reviews
App needs Updated
I just found this app via the AHA website. I just joined the Support Network through the website a few days ago and was looking forward to using it through the app —- very disappointed that it does not load in the app, all I get is a white screen! If this is updated, I will definitely change my review and give it 5 stars!!
New version won't open
Previous version was buggy but usable. This version won't even open.
My Cardiac Coach is a helpful app for someone recovering from a heart attack. Keeping track of new and multiple medications can be stressful. Notifications are great! However, constantly having to sign-in to your app is insane! Fix that and you'll get more ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Also, it can definitely use some new more interactive health features for diet and exercise. Pairing it with a Fitbit would be great!
- American Heart Association
- 45.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 American Heart Association
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.