My Cards is the application that allows you to always have with you your documents, payment cards, credit cards, loyalty cards, sim cards, business cards and personal cards.
Create your digital wallet, storing and quickly consulting your cards with a simple application, fast, intuitive and beautiful.
• iCloud: Share all your cards with your devices.
• TouchID & FaceID Login: Log in quickly and securely using the biometric sensor.
• Widgets: Access to the cards you use most frequently from the "today" menu of your device.
• Bar Code: Displays the bar code of your loyalty cards, social security number and customizable cards.
• Bar Code Scanner: Scan the bar code of your cards and enter it in the application.
• Ean, 128, Aztec, QR and PDF417 code generator
• Pin and Secret Codes, see the data of your credit cards in a fast, secure and confidential.
• Print your cards right from your device.
• Share your cards with messages, email or social.
• Copy and Paste, with the copy button, you can copy and put in memory the data of your cards.
• Back-up function to save your data or just some cards.
• Notifications deadlines: The application notifies you of the deadlines of your cards.
• Customize the app by choosing the theme and / or icon to use.
• Support Split View for iPad, you can use one ore two apps with My Cards.
• Support for Landscape view on the iPad.
• Maximum security for your data that are protected by encryption.
• Watch Support
Paid Version: unlimited use, no advertising, no other payment.
Free Version: use free with bonus content or when subscribe inapp purchase (for one month).
Purchase (only for free version):
My Cards is a monthly service that costs $0.49 (price vary by country).
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Watch Support
• Fixed a problem with view "most used cards"
Ratings and Reviews
Does the job
This app has a clunky interface and lacks many of the bells and whistles found in similar apps. But, what sets it apart from other wallet apps is this one actually works and lets you get done what you need to get done. This is the only wallet app I found that doesn’t crash and lets you save any card you want. It also lets you backup and restore your cards. I’ll continue to use Apple Wallet for credit cards, event tickets and the precious few rewards programs it accepts and use My Cards Pro for everything else.
I wish it had a slicker interface and a few more bells and whistles (e.g. a barcode scanner to record numbers), but maybe those features are what is causing other apps to crash. I’m happy with basic, but reliable.
Very useful- Love this app!
I have now used this app about 1 year. Any new cards added are automatically- and lightening fast- shared with all my devices. Thanks to the developer for creating such an efficient program!
I have been using this app for about 1 month. I like that I can share data on all my devices very easily. When I have contacted Support, I have received the needed info VERY promptly and my suggestions were seemingly appreciated.
I have just begun using this app. I like it because it makes my cards available to me even if I don’t have them with me but it also provides details of what cards I carry with me should they get list. Instructions could be clearer and more detailed but overalls this is a very useful application.
Very responsive support
I had to ask a question after up grading to pro. They answered my question much faster than I even expected. The solution was in the app all along I just didn’t notice it when looking my self.
- Raffaele Di Marzo
- 119.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Raffaele Di Marzo
- In-App Purchases
- Premium App $8.99
- Yearly Subscription $2.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.