Do you own a Chromecast and want to stream your favorite content from phone? MyCast will allow you to stream any media content from your device or internet to your Chromecast TV.
- Cast Photos & Videos from your Camera Roll
- Cast Media Files from Dropbox & Google Drive
- Search and play your favorite music tracks
- Search and cast web videos from internet (YouTube, TED, Facebook) using built-in browser
- Easy media playing controls
You can be a premium user through auto-renewing subscription or one-time purchase.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service: https://sensustech.com/mycast/terms
- Fixed crashes during casting web videos
Ratings and Reviews
This comes in handy when you want to watch videos, or photos of your littles, or others to family members and friends. Also, lots of channels to enjoy your favorite tv show, movies they don’t play anymore.
Worst $10 I ever spent
This app is 70% useless...it appears to not allow you copy files for casting (when I select cast video it requests access to my camera roll, as if that’s the place it expects videos for streaming are).
For Dropbox access it appears to work ok, but for Google drive, for som stupid reason defaults to a folder in the root folder where I keep my books, and doesn’t allow me access to the root. There are no videos in that folder, so I guess I’m supposed to put all of my files in that folder.
Finally, once a file is playing, the only way to skip through the playing video is to use the scrubber...I don’t even know if the app will play the next video after the end of the previous one.
The app has a settings button but when I press it and there aren’t any.
Haven’t used the app for too long, but it works great when it wants to for casting. A little buggy with the screen-mirroring function, but that’s something they can easily fix down the road.
- SensusTech LLC
- 79.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © SensusTech LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $2.99
- Premium Upgrade $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.