This is the official app for Caterpillar hosted meetings and events. You must be a registered participant of a hosted event to have access to content within this app.
This app will allow you to:
- View agendas and explore sessions / tracks - Create a personal schedule
- View speaker biographies
- Access interactive maps
- View a feed of the event activity, including attendee comments, photos, and more
- Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths
- Expand your professional network
Key app features:
- Status Update: a quick way to share comments, collaborate on sessions, where you are, and which session you’re attending
- Activity Feed: keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, find trending sessions andtopics, and view photos from the event.
- Agenda: view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
- Users: see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
- Profile: your app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
Ratings and Reviews
Neat app fails often
I like this app but it fails often and will not open without deleting it and redownloading...
- Caterpillar Inc.
- 40.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Caterpillar All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.