The official My Church App from customchurchapps.com makes it easy to connect with today's mobile culture. Now churches can stay in touch with their community with one easy to use app.
Integrated Podcast, live stream, make unlimited signup forms, prayer request, post bulletin, integrate Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so much more. Custom forms to make it easy for your supporters to share their prayer requests, questions and feedback to you directly through the app!
* Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
* Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with easy.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
* Cloud Based Journal: Your Pursue Journal is accessible online anytime at www.PursueJournal.com. This allows you to be able to add entries anywhere, anytime and they are automatically linked to your MyChurchApp app.
WiFi Internet is required for iPod touch.
For more information about MyChurchApp, please visit:
For more information about Pursue Journal, please visit: http://www.pursuegod.com
The MyChurchApp app was created by “Custom Church Apps TM”
* New Icon and Splashes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not for us.
This is a great app if you work with the right person. It allows you to customize almost everything. However, we needed a Zoom in feature so people can look at the words better. that’s not possible with this app. Which is kind of a big deal for our church seeing as we have an older crowd. I figured we could work around it.
I really wanted to like this app and use it but the sales person (Ricky) really put a bad taste in my mouth. I’m assuming he’s the sales person because he wasn’t helpful and when we asked a question that he didn’t know which was fine that he didn’t know the answer he said he would give us a call back in a couple of days with the answer but never called back. Conversations with him he had an attitude so that wasn’t helpful. And would hang up on me. We’re definitely going to look into other app developers who can be more helpful.
I love my churches app😀
Thanks Pastor, or whoever helped us get this. This app really helps me stay connected to our church throughout the week. I love that I can do devotions in the app, I shared it with my friends on Facebook also :-)
This is awesome!
Love the simplicity and accessibility of this app. It makes it so easy to access our Church’s app! Simple and easy to use!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.