Tucson Bikes is a community resource for residents and visitors of Tucson, AZ. Tucson Bikes is a unique, centralized resource to find local cycling routes for commuter biking, road biking, mountain biking and sightseeing in and around Tucson.
Part of the national My City Bikes network, Tucson Bikes encourages you to hop on a bike and ride for fitness, transportation or just plain fun with a pocket guide that will help you find just what you need to get cycling. Make biking a part of your lifestyle to improve your overall health, the health of the community and the environment.
• Learn the basics of bike maintenance
• Connect with experts at Ben’s Bikes Tucson, Fair Wheel Bikes and Sabino Cycles
• Understand the difference between road, mountain, commuter and cruiser bikes
• Pick your favorite and go for a ride!
- Updated UI
- Bug Fixes
- Stability Improvements
- NMCM Global, LLC
- 8.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © My City Bikes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.