Welcome to My City: Grandparents Home, where Grandma and Grandpa are waiting just for you! This game has lots of exciting rooms and locations for you to play in. Swim in the backyard pool, help Grandad in the garage, prepare tea parties in the living room and discover what is hidden in the basement. With lots of exciting rooms, amazing clothing and fun new characters, My City: Grandparents Home is the perfect pretend play game where you can create your own adventures and play-out your own stories!
Over 100 million kids have played our games world wide!
Creative Games Kids Love to Play
Think of this game as a fully interactive dollhouse in which you can touch and interact with almost every object you see. With fun characters and highly detailed locations, kids can role-play by creating and playing out their own stories.
Easy enough for a 3-year old to play with, exciting enough for a 9-year old to enjoy!
- This game has 8 new locations for kids to explore, role-play and layout their own stories.
- Explore Grandma and Grandpa's Cool Backyard, Awesome Garage, Cozy Rooms and try to find the Mysterious Basement!
- 20 Characters included in this game, feel free to take them to other games. The options are endless!
- Play as you want, stress-free games, Extremely high playability.
- Kids Safe. No 3rd party Ads and IAP. Pay once and get free updates forever.
- Connects with other My City games: All My City games connect together allowing kids to share characters between our games.
More Games, More Story Options, More Fun.
Age group 4-12:
Easy enough for 4 year olds to play and super exciting for 12 year to enjoy.
We support multi touch so kids can play together with friends and family on the same screen!
We love making children games, if you like what we do and want to send us ideas and suggestions for our next games of My City you can do so here:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mytowngames
Twitter - https://twitter.com/mytowngames
Love our games? Leave us a nice review on the app store, we read them all!
We fixed some bugs & glitches
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, but I noticed a few bugs..
It’s good overall, but:
1. Once you find the eyes for the tiki mask, it just continuously burns. It doesn’t stop nor does it reveal anything..
2. The part of the pharaoh mask you’re supposed to attach has to be attached at a certain spot on the mask or it won’t work.
3. In the underground part, next to the door with the 3 keys, the area you can unlock by using the 6 stones won’t allow you to take anything from inside even though the bars blocking it are no longer there. Plus, if you put something in that area, you can’t take it back out.
4. The dinosaur bones have to be placed in precise positions or the game won’t recognize it as it being placed (as part of the dinosaur).
5. The things you can do with the scrap metal (from the fruit juice/soda cans) don’t work. The tools you’re supposed to use on them don’t do anything so you can’t do anything with the scraps except look at the pictures of what you could do..
6. The lever for the car, motorcycle, and airplane sometimes gets stuck (refuses to move to the car section) occasionally. Not really important, but it might annoy someone.
These are the only ones I’ve experienced myself and I’m not sure if they’re any more. I just wanted you to know so they can be addressed and fixed to make the game better for others. 🙂
I l❤️ve this game. The one thing I hate is the secret room you guys always do this and I can never figure out how to get in this game is rated for 4 years olds and I’m 11 and still can’t figure how to get in so next can you make it a little easier please or hints maybe. Thank for all that you do though to make where I have something to do. 💕
I have a suggestion I think you should combine all the My city’s together every game like yours is doing this it would be much fun so I don’t have to pick a game I want to play
Just an average game
My daughter has been up since about 6 in the morning super excited to play your new game. Now she is throwing a meltdown because she can’t figure out how to get “underground”. I think these games are getting to be exact replicas of the my town apps which I have already bought a lot of. In my opinion these games are not good for children who have not developed a sense of patience yet. She does love a lot of your games though, her favorite is wonderland Peter Pan? She is quite excited for when the next one will come out. That is why I rate this game a 3/5 stars. This game is just average, not terrible, but not great either.
- MY TOWN GAMES LTD
- 430.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © My Town Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.