My coach: squats is one of the best sports apps.
Training for this program, in 2-3 months you will see results and be able to squat more than 300 times.
This application includes 13 courses training from beginner to athlete. You just need to choose the suitable for you, depending on your level of training.
Through this application you will quickly achieve results and bring your body in shape.
1. Select a course of training in accordance with how many times you squat. Example: if you sat down 12 times, then you need to choose the Course of training, in the interval which gets your result.
2. Do some stretching before each workout.
3. Do approaches use the tips during operation.
4. Be sure to rest:
- between sets during operation of the timer;
- from one day of training to the other not less than 1 day;
- between the courses of training at least 2 days.
5. If you could not pass the training completely, rest for a few days and try again.
6. Before each training check yourself, what is the maximum number of times you will be able to sit down.
7. After you complete all courses of training, you'll be in great physical shape."
Image taken from freepik.com
The developer, Alexey Burin, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alexey Burin
- 54.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © AlexStudio
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.