My Contacts Backup Pro is the easiest way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send it to yourself as a .vcf attachment via email.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening the .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Easy restore. No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just an email client.
* Edit contacts (update, delete, add) using Wi-Fi Manager option via browser on your computer.
* Save vCard (VCF) backup file to your computer or upload from your computer via Wi-Fi Manager feature.
* In App vCard Restore
* Dropbox Support
* Remove identical or duplicate contacts.
* Export your contacts in the form of multiple vCard files.
* Save backup file to your computer via iTunes File Sharing feature.
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
* Delete All Contacts in Address Book
* No ads.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox to sees if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file. Or save backup file to your computer via Wi-Fi Download option..
* Minor bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
The best back up on IOS
I have been using this since 2016 and it had never failed me before, it lets you back up on any device and contacts and names appear same, the only downside is the file may be too big for pictures, but all the same this is a 5 star app.. I highly recommend it for everyone,
Tried and trusted
Not large enough
I do have a lot of contacts on my phone...or do I? A little over 1200? I have clients as well as personal contacts.... but I’m forced to use Pro because of that and THEN it can’t keep the pictures attached to each contact because it’s still too large. Love the idea and I love the ability to have the additional security of knowing my contacts are saved just in case.... but I wish I could save all the contact info including the pic. I have the pic of my clients to remember who they are at a glance so it’s not just for fun. Hopefully I won’t ever have to use this backup but I’m glad it’s here just in case.
Just plain works
Allows you to to send back up vCard and CSV of your phone contacts to another device for peace of mind backups. It does this one simple job with no complications. Since it is so simple you are more likely to do routine backups.. which you might not do with a more complicated backup. This feature is pure gold. Highly recommended!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- GLOBILE BILISIM BILGISAYAR HIZMETLERI ILETISIM DANISMANLIK SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
- 38.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Globile 2020
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.