MyDays X - The Original Period & Ovulation Calendar to track your Cycle Days
-- I love it — Really!
Congratulations! Out of 100,000+ apps, MyDays X has been selected by leading doctors as a top health app. Based on its medical accuracy, its utility in supporting health or healthy living goals, and usability, MyDays X has received the award from HealthTap AppRx Top Health and Medical Apps reports.
*** MyDays X predicts your fertile days and your next periods ***
• ""Intelligent Notifications"" based on your Location and Time
• Great Community Chat to share your Experience with other Users
• Pregnancy Mode
• Track more than 20 Symptoms and remember your Breast Self examination
• Optional manual entry of your Ovulation days and next period prediction
• Track when you had sex (how often, protected/unprotected)
• Keep an eye on your blood flow and mood.
• embedded eMail support for your cycle History to your doctor
• Backup/Restore via MyDays Cloud Backup, Email or WiFi
MyDays X - Period & Ovulation Calendar is the simplest way to track your female data.
• NuvaRing and any other birth Control based on Insert/Remove after x Days
• Partneremail, email your Partner how u felt in the last days and whats coming next
• Disable Daily Options, for example for kids or when you don't like to come pregnant
Simpler, Better, More Features and the best Community
• See the possible gender your baby may be
• Track your Cervix position, openness, firmness & feeling
• Track OPK Results (negative, fertile, peak/ovulation)
• Visualize Moon-phases
The new MyDays ROCKS! More innovative features than ever!
• Password Lock for your Security
• Add the actual cycle day to the calendar days
• Disable the predictions for period or ovulation on the calendar
• Filter what you like to see in your History List (eg. only Data from 2014)
• Multi User (track yourself, your daughter or close friend)
• Create your own Calendar Themes!
• Add text notes - remember if you took your pill
• Overwrite the predicted ovulation with your manual set day
• Adjustable Luteal phase
• Option to see old predictions
• Reset preferences and data should you lost overview
• Rename Symptoms Fields for your Needs
• Get an overview by Chart for your temperature (BMT) and weight measures
• Choose the start day of the week
• Cycle and Period Length can be calculated automatically
• Unit Measures in Kg/Lbs/Stone Celsius/Fahrenheit
• More than 20 Languages
MyDays, the easy tracking & prediction calendar for your period, ovulation and fertility.
-------- Remember: MyDays does pinpoint the 'high fertile' days.
However, you can become pregnant also on other days! Usage is your own responsibility.
For more Help & Hint, see Preferences -> About -> Visit MyDays - Homepage
* "MyDays X Pro" contains NO ADS, The FREE ad-supported version is available here:
Bug fixes and general stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Easiest to use
I have tried so many different period tracking apps and this is by far the simplest, which is what I need.
One, I wish I would stop asking me to backup my data. I don’t want to backup and it’s always in the way.
Second, I wish the data would share to the Heath App on my phone to then flow through to other health related apps. It’s why I keep trying other apps because they flow through, however the others are so complicated I keep coming back.
The predictions need a little tweaking
The predictions are sometimes inaccurate if you have a temp spike for some reason. I have been measuring my basal temperature and logging it. On Day 6 of my last cycle I had a low grade fever and so my temp spiked, and for the whole rest of my cycle it said “you’ve already ovulated” even though my basal temperature went back down to a steady temp. I’d say most women don’t ovulate on day 6, and so there should be more to the algorithm than just a spike in temperature. Basically it’s just a way for me to log it, but I still have to use my own common sense and can’t rely on the predictions.
Developer Response ,
Hi Kohlerhuset. That's really useful feedback and we greatly appreciate it! We'll definitely see if we can filter things like that out.
I use this for myself and my daughter. Switching back and forth is easy, just wish it would indicate which account I’m looking at on the main screen. Otherwise it’s been accurate, almost every month, for my daughter who’s cycle is steady.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your great review! Your feedback has been noted and will discuss with our team.
- Christian Mueller
- 27.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Christian Albert Mueller
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.