MyDays X - The Original Period & Ovulation Calendar to track your Cycle Days
-- I love it — Really!
Congratulations! Out of 100,000+ apps, MyDays X has been selected by leading doctors as a top health app. Based on its medical accuracy, its utility in supporting health or healthy living goals, and usability, MyDays X has received the award from HealthTap AppRx Top Health and Medical Apps reports.
*** MyDays X predicts your fertile days and your next periods ***
• ""Intelligent Notifications"" based on your Location and Time
• Great Community Chat to share your Experience with other Users
• Pregnancy Mode
• Track more than 20 Symptoms and remember your Breast Self examination
• Optional manual entry of your Ovulation days and next period prediction
• Track when you had sex (how often, protected/unprotected)
• Keep an eye on your blood flow and mood.
• embedded eMail support for your cycle History to your doctor
• Backup/Restore via MyDays Cloud Backup, Email or WiFi
MyDays X - Period & Ovulation Calendar is the simplest way to track your female data.
• NuvaRing and any other birth Control based on Insert/Remove after x Days
• Partneremail, email your Partner how u felt in the last days and whats coming next
• Disable Daily Options, for example for kids or when you don't like to come pregnant
Simpler, Better, More Features and the best Community
• See the possible gender your baby may be
• Track your Cervix position, openness, firmness & feeling
• Track OPK Results (negative, fertile, peak/ovulation)
• Visualize Moon-phases
The new MyDays ROCKS! More innovative features than ever!
• Password Lock for your Security
• Add the actual cycle day to the calendar days
• Disable the predictions for period or ovulation on the calendar
• Filter what you like to see in your History List (eg. only Data from 2014)
• Multi User (track yourself, your daughter or close friend)
• Create your own Calendar Themes!
• Add text notes - remember if you took your pill
• Overwrite the predicted ovulation with your manual set day
• Adjustable Luteal phase
• Option to see old predictions
• Reset preferences and data should you lost overview
• Rename Symptoms Fields for your Needs
• Get an overview by Chart for your temperature (BMT) and weight measures
• Choose the start day of the week
• Cycle and Period Length can be calculated automatically
• Unit Measures in Kg/Lbs/Stone Celsius/Fahrenheit
• More than 20 Languages
MyDays, the easy tracking & prediction calendar for your period, ovulation and fertility.
-------- Remember: MyDays does pinpoint the 'high fertile' days.
However, you can become pregnant also on other days! Usage is your own responsibility.
For more Help & Hint, see Preferences -> About -> Visit MyDays - Homepage
• It's FREE ! - without any hidden in-app purchases
* "MyDays X Free" includes advertising. Get "MyDays X Pro" without ads here:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve had this app for a few years and it was my number app to log my periods and now I was using it to help track the best days to get pregnant. The problem I have is the amount of ads. Every time I click anywhere, an ad pops up. I exit the ad then click on something else and then another ad pops up. The ad makes it difficult I’m in a rush to log something and every time an ad pops up. I have now been using premom as well as flo to track my periods and bbt etc as they don’t have nearly as many ads and I can quickly log what I need to and move on. I will continue to use this for my periods since I’ve had it for so long I trust the timing more but I don’t use it for anything else and I would like to. But it takes too much time. The second you open the app an add pops up.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear! We have a paid ad-free version which also comes with many additional features.
I have been using this app for YEARS and now when I open it it starts playing Ads! This is very frustrating especially when I’m sitting in the Dr.’s office and the nurse or Dr. ask when my last period was and I can’t give that info right away I need to wait for the ad to finish playing. Also now it says I HAVE to turn my locations to ALWAYS ON to continue to use the app, why does it need to know my locations? Anyways I deleted this app and downloaded an app I used before to track pregnancy it also tracks periods so I guess this is good bye forever.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Sorry to hear about your frustrations! We have an ad-free paid version available here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mydays-x-pro/id490983126
This app I have used since back in 2012 and I FIRMLY believe this app is the reason for not one but TWO of my pregnancies and I LOVE how it incooperates the moon phases at time of conception, it also predicted the sex of my babies and was right. I am a big astrology person so I’m a believer in the moon phase stuff . Anyways if you’re trying to get pregnant, or even if you’re trying to avoid pregnancy without having to take birth control it’s nice to look at the calendar and see what days to get busy or what days to avoid either way this freaking app is AMAZING and I recommend it to literally everyone!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your awesome review! It's great to read how you are benefitting from MyDays!
- Christian Mueller
- 25.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Christian Albert Mueller
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.