MyDentalFiles is a secure way for you to access your dental records, communicate with your dentist, and find a new dentist from the largest database of dental professionals in the world.
- Access and store your dental records in the cloud
- Fill-out your dental forms once and never fill them out again at the dentist’s office
- Easily communicate with your dentist
- Reduce the number of x-rays dentists take
- Find a new dentist and view their profile
- Access the largest network of dentists in the world
- Maintain HIPAA compliance (protected health info)
MyDentalFiles is a brand of RecordLinc Inc. who is the largest dentist to dentist referral network in the world - www.RecordLinc.com. Your dentist accesses your information through their account on RecordLinc which is the HIPAA compliant site for them to store your patient files, treatment plans, and communicate with other dental professionals as necessary for treatment.
RecordLinc is a powerful, easy to use and secure Web based Portal where dentists can upload and share their patient’s X-Rays and related records when they refer their patients to specialists such as Orthodontists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Endodontists, Periodontists, Prosthodontists, Dental Labs, etc. RecordLinc is the largest professional network of dental professionals in the world. The tool is designed to facilitate communications and strengthen relationships among dental professionals. The system links dentists and specialists together in a virtual team environment that supports real-time case planning and ongoing collaboration. RecordLinc is a platform that provides a consistent means of coordinating multidisciplinary patient cases by consolidating the history of work effort on each patient into a single, centralized location. RecordLinc provides a history of collaborative patient care from start to finish and allows users to access X-Rays and related records. RecordLinc provides a means to create notes that are shared across various disciplines involved in the care of the patient.
Version Version 2.4
Ratings and Reviews
Finally a way to controld your "dental destiny"
- RECORDLINC INC
- 14.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © RecordLinc Inc. 2014. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.