My Dictionary – an electronic notebook dictionary. This is an amazing assistant for studying foreign words. It helps you to learn the words which you have typed, giving you the opportunity to hear their pronunciation, translation in both sides and dictation. My Dictionary is multilingual – you can use several languages at once.
• Create own dictionary ( add words to the dictionary )
• Multilingual dictionary ( includes all supported languages and accents (voice) )
• iCloud support ( sync your words with different iOS devices - iPad, iPhone, iPod )
• Easy to use interface
• Easy switch the languages
• Share on Facebook, Twitter and via Email
Which are the advantages and why should you own the Notebook Dictionary?
- It is always at hand – in the street, in the park, in the underground…
- You can listen the pronunciation of the foreign words when you are walking, fall asleep…
- Periodically and tactfully it reminds you that you should make an effort to learn the new words.
- It shows you objectively your mistakes during your practice.
- It gives you an objective assessment of the degree of your preparation.
- Ability to use several languages if you have the ambition to learn more than one foreign language at once.
Supported languages: Russian, Bulgarian, English, Finnish, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, etc.
Try Мy Dictionary - Notebook Dictionary Today!
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Incroyable ! Incredible!
This app is awesome! You get to study all the words you put in in whatever language you are learning. I am learning French. I took French in High School but failed because I had really bad trouble with the verbs. I am not giving up on my heritage and language. So, all in all, I suggest this app to anyone who wants to continue to learn their desired language.
This is awesome especially for someone like me who loves to travel a lot. Being in foreign countries can be tough but this app allows for easier communication through translations
Incredibly useful app for learning another language
Takes a little bit of effort to initially set up, but well worth it to have a custom dictionary curated for your own needs. One thing that'd make it even better is the ability to import the word and description initially from a central dictionary to save a little time (and avoid spelling mistakes!)
Oh and also love the watch app. Makes learning on the go that much better
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ivelin Nikolov
- 20.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Bulgarian, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Mobiprogs 2014
- In-App Purchases
- 'Premium' Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.