Optical Character Recognition (OCR) enables you to detect text within your images, along with automatic language identification. My document scanner supports a broad set of languages for image to text. My document scanner also support the detection of table data from image and convert it to Spreadsheet in form of table.
Our unique handwriting OCR (Optical character recognition) engine extracts texts from scanned and handwriting paper documents and turns it into digital editable text. Unlike other OCR scanner apps.With My document scanner you can quickly and accurately converts any image-based document into an editable text file or searchable PDF & spreadsheet.
Convert image to Text
Do you have an assignment where you have lots of books and papers with text that you have to write? Don’t waste time on writing instead use this My document scanner app and convert an image to text. Yes, you read it right! You can convert the image to text without typing. All you need to do is to do is to download this My document scanner app and then you can use this app as a text reader from the images and pictures.
Convert image to Excel
My document scanner also support the detection of table data from image such as financial reports or medical records that have column names in the top row of the table followed by rows of individual entries. You can use this feature to automatically load the extracted data into excel files. Extract tables from scanned images by converting it to Excel/spreadsheet.
You can convert the pic to text which is saved in your media library, or you can use this text reader directly using the camera. Open the My document scanner app, open the camera and select the text area and then this app will convert the image to word, text and excel.
The Features that make My document scanner unique are:
● Convert image to Text.
● Convert image to Excel/spreadsheet.
● Extract table rows and column from image to Excel/spreadsheet.
● Excellent recognition and conversion quality.
● No limits on file size or number of converted files.
● Screenshots can be converted as well.
● Easily share converted documents or open them in another apps.
● You can copy text or part of it and paste it somewhere else.
● Directly scan using Camera
● Select Images from the Gallery
● Allows you to select the specific area in an image to scan text
● keep track of what you scan
● Multi-language support - OCR images in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and more with support for over 60+ different languages
● Use the intelligent select area option that allows you to select an area of an image that has both text and graphics and intelligently extract the text.
- Minor improvement and bug fix
- Use screen lock to protect scan documents
- Muhammad Shahid
- 36.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © AsyncByte 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Tier 1, Credit + No Ads $0.99
- Tier 2, Credit + No Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.