Optical Character Recognition (OCR) enables you to detect text within your image’s, along with automatic language identification & recognition. Document scanner [OCR] image to text & spreadsheet converter support a broad set of language’s for automatically extracts printed text, handwriting, and other data from scanned documents that goes beyond simple optical character recognition (OCR) to identify, understand, and extract data from forms and tables. Document scanner also support the detection & extraction of tabular (Table like structure data) from image and convert it to Spreadsheet(CSV) or Microsoft excel in form of table.
● Convert image to Text
Do you have an assignment where you have lots of books and papers with text that you have to write? Don’t waste time on writing instead use this document scanner app and convert an image to text. Yes, you read it right! You can convert the image to text without typing. All you need to do is to do is to download this My document scanner app and then you can use this app as a text reader from the images and pictures.
● Convert image to Microsoft Excel, Spreadsheet & Adobe PDF
Extract both text & tabular data from image. Say goodbye to manually typing. Document scanner image to spreadsheet Converter also support the detection of tabular like structure data from image such as financial reports or medical records that have column names in the top row of the table followed by rows of individual entries. You can use this feature to automatically load the extracted data into Microsoft excel files. Extract tables from scanned images by converting it to spreadsheet and Adobe PDF.
The Features that make Document Scanner OCR++ unique are:
● Extract both text & tabular data from image.
● Extract structured & unstructured data quickly and accurately
● Convert image to Text.
● Convert image to spreadsheet
● The converted document is in the .xlsx, .csv and .pdf format and immediately ready for further reuse
● Batch scan for multiple image’s at a time.
● Convert your bank e-statement to excel
● Extract table rows and column from image to Excel/spreadsheet.
● Translate extracted table rows and column from image to 50+ language
● Use passcode or biometric to protect scan documents
● Excellent recognition and conversion quality
● No limits on file size or number of converted files
● Screenshots can be converted as well
● Recognize text, it is possible to perform the following operation
- URL access
- Telephone call
- Copy to clipboard
- Send e-mail
● You can copy text or part of it and paste it somewhere else.
● Copy - Text on Screen
● Allows you to select the specific area in an image to scan text
● keep track of what you scan. Complete Scan history
● Multi-language support - OCR images in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and more with support for over 60+ different languages
● Use the intelligent select area option that allows you to select an area of an image that has both text and graphics and intelligently extract the text.
Our unique handwriting OCR (Optical character recognition) engine extracts texts from scanned and handwriting paper documents and turns it into digital editable text. Unlike other OCR scanner apps. With Document scanner you can quickly and accurately converts any image-based document into an editable text file or searchable PDF & spreadsheet.
You can convert the pic to text which is saved in your media library, or you can use this text reader directly using the camera. Open the document scanner app, open the camera and select the text area and then this app will convert the image to word, text and spreadsheet.
* Batch Scan. Now you can convert multiple image to Excel or Text at a time.
* Now you can create and share excel, CSV and PDF file using image to excel conversation
* Bug fix while creating excel from in Image to excel conversation
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The accuracy of converting images with handwritten tables is good; however, the app is not stable and I have had to delete and reinstall after paying for various tiers. Recently, the app will hang up on a document and will not allow for the conversion to stop.
The excel file can’t be opened
I paid for the tier 2 plan, but the excel file that I sent to myself can’t be opened, it says corrupted. What’s the point of paying to export to excel if you can’t open it? Pls fix it, thank you!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for downloading our app. We'd love to help you with this issue. We have fix the issue please make sure you have the lates version of our app. Now you convert extracted data to excel, CSV and pdf. Please Consider updating your review and recheck the facts. Cheers!
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Muhammad Shahid
- 37.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © AsyncByte 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Tier 1, Credit + No Ads $1.99
- Tier 2, Credit + No Ads $2.99
- Tier 3, Credit + No Ads $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.