My Earthquake Alerts is a powerful earthquake monitoring app which delivers all of the information you need, with push notifications included, all free of charge. It also includes a beautifully simple design optimized for the latest iPhone and iPad.
- Live earthquake map which can detect and track earthquakes from all around the world.
- Free earthquake alerts customized for you, with no restrictions.
- Powerful search feature to find earthquake history dating back to 1970!
- Beautiful & simple design - view the earthquake feed on a map and in a list.
- Find the exact location, the depth and the distance away from you.
- Uses information from a wide variety of earthquake networks, including the USGS and EMSC.
- Support for the latest iPhone and iPad models.
If you need information or notifications about the latest earthquakes near to you, download My Earthquake Alerts today. This version is ad-supported. It is similar to apps such as Quakes, MyQuake and QuakeFeed.
Small bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good reality check
I really like this app and by changing the numbers to only 3.0 or over makes less to sort through. Even though the reads are not always accurate I can double check on a more scientific site and get the correct read. Also some numbers change after getting all the facts. It takes a few minutes after a quake hits for an alert, but better than going to a computer and typing into a site, as they are normally deluged by too many nervous people. I would recommend this app.
I like it.
Working great now !
Do to certain sensitive areas in and around Montana the US Air Force has the capability to block certain areas of data coming out of that location while performing their tasks. Then like switching on a light switch, it works again.
Living in Montana I should have remembered that. So, if you’re app doesn’t seem to be working in a certain area, just give it some time while the Air Force plays with their toys.
Developer Response ,
I have received your e-mail and will continue this discussion with you via e-mail.
Good info... for your state
I like this application very much and sends messages very quickly following happening in California. (The other day it sent a text within a minute of feeling a 5 magnitude). I wish that you could choose to select more than one state to monitor instead of having to choose between all states or just one.... I live in So Cal and my parents live right off the Juan De Fuca plate In Oregon (tsunami flood area). Setting alarms for both states would allow me to monitor what’s happening where I live and where loved ones live concurrently.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JRustonApps B.V.
- 57 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 jRustonApps B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.