My Earthquake Alerts is a powerful earthquake monitoring app which delivers all of the information you need, with push notifications included, all free of charge. It also includes a beautifully simple design optimized for the latest iPhone and iPad.
- Live earthquake map which can detect and track earthquakes from all around the world.
- Free earthquake alerts customized for you, with no restrictions.
- Powerful search feature to find earthquake history dating back to 1970!
- Beautiful & simple design - view the earthquake feed on a map and in a list.
- Find the exact location, the depth and the distance away from you.
- Uses information from a wide variety of earthquake networks, including the USGS and EMSC.
- Support for the latest iPhone and iPad models.
If you need information or notifications about the latest earthquakes near to you, download My Earthquake Alerts today. This version is ad-supported. It is similar to apps such as Quakes, MyQuake and QuakeFeed.
Small bug fixes on iPad.
Ratings and Reviews
Good reality check
I really like this app and by changing the numbers to only 3.0 or over makes less to sort through. Even though the reads are not always accurate I can double check on a more scientific site and get the correct read. Also some numbers change after getting all the facts. It takes a few minutes after a quake hits for an alert, but better than going to a computer and typing into a site, as they are normally deluged by too many nervous people. I would recommend this app.
Great app, even tracks local mini quakes
I live in Northern California, US, and have been looking for an app that shows quake activity in the area. I tried a few different ones first but they were either too global or didn’t include any below 2.0. This app allows me to set my specific location area, and shows all seismic activity (even below 1.0), where/when it occurred, and how far away from my location. Was easy to set up my preferences, and was exactly what I needed. Will definitely recommend to others. Thank you!!
I have been notified earthquake events as they happen. I live in AK, a place with moderate activity, so it is nice to have this running in the background. I keep mental tracking of where the activity is and then when we have s shaker here I will actively review the past 24-48 hours and to see if there is a potential threat to my community that I need to pay attention to. I like this app and will continue to use it. It is easy to use, gives essential info sans fluff
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JRustonApps B.V.
- 56 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 jRustonApps B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.