Store receipts and personal valuable items securely in the cloud for quick future reference. Favourites functionality available with latest 3.7 release.
"My eVault – on demand personal inventory management and receipt storage for your valuables/home contents/wallet cards/insurance documents.
* Quickly and easily create an inventory record of key valuables/home content purchases including receipts/photos/warranties
* Quickly record key insurance policy details in one place - policy numbers, policy start and end dates, insurance company and contact phone numbers, tag personal possessions against insurance policies to estimate insurance coverage and check you are not UNDERINSURED.
* Quickly photograph/capture details of your travel wallet cards/documents for peace of mind when you are away from home (e.g. passports, loyalty cards, frequent flyer cards, licences, bank cards)
* Quickly search lost portable items (laptops. smartphones) and locate/email receipts in the event of loss or insurance claims, warranty repairs and store returns.
* Track how much you own and what they are worth. Update your personal inventory on the go.
* Tag assets that you can claim as a deduction for annual tax returns and email them to your accountant.
* Tag and manage assets on the go and set push reminders for selling, revaluation, replacement, lending, donating and servicing your assets e.g. set reminder to service your car
* Create onscreen and PDF reports for insurance, warranty and tax claims and save PDF reports to cloud storage apps
* Secure app access via Touch ID or bespoke passcode entry, automatic app timeout and quick lock function (via handset lock button)
* Archive disposed asset purchases for future reference
Follow us on the "My eVault" Facebook page
Award winning personal inventory, travel and insurance app -
FINALIST in the Australian Mobile Awards - Financial Info. & Productivity categories.
TOP REVIEWS from Virgin Australia inflight Magazine, The Australian, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, Australian Anthill, Insurance Business Online, App Shopper, Backpacker Essentials YHA
Download the FREE VERSION and try all app functionality for 7 days (500MB storage limit) across multiple iOS devices (iPad and iPhone with Touch ID or Face ID)
After 7 days choose and pay one of 4 monthly plans based on data storage needs across all your Apple devices:
• 5 GB PLAN PER MONTH which includes up to 5GB server sync and storage
• 2 GB PLAN PER MONTH which includes up to 2GB server sync and storage.
• 1 GB PLAN PER MONTH which includes up to 1GB server sync and storage.
• 500 MB PLAN PER MONTH which includes up to 500MB server sync and storage.
All 4 plans are month-to-month subscription options that begin immediately upon registration of your Apple ID. You can easily cancel anytime, online, 24 hours a day. There are no long-term contract obligations or cancellation fees.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account during confirmation of purchase.
1. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
2. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
3. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
4. How to cancel? Go to Settings Menu > iTunes and App Store>Apple ID>Subscriptions before the next chargeable date.
- Favourites synchronisation across iOS devices iPad and iPhone
- Minor bugs and fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
good but needs international support
this app seems to be really strong. I've been using it for some time and pretty happy with it. it should however support international standards such as different base currency. i do purchase assets anywhere in the world or online but my base currency is not USD. not a big deal but would be nice to be able to input values in other currencies
other than that the app does exactly what it is supposed to and is very stable - has not crashed on me yet
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for your positive feedback. We will take your currency support request into consideration as part of our future app roadmap and will be prioritised based on future user requests.
Used to be awesome but now just crashes
This used to be such a great app but now whenever I try to add new details, it just comes up with a blank box and the app crashes. Needs some love from its developers to be useful again. Please fix it !!!
Developer Response ,
Hey there, please try and download the app again with the latest exciting features including cloud syncronisation. We have had no major reports of crashing to date. We recommend you have a minimum iPhone 6 plus device or above for the best app performance and take advantage of the security features including Touch ID and Face ID. We hope you will consider downloading the app for free and take advantage of the 7 day trial to ensure you are satisfied everything is working to expectations. We have customer support available within the app if needed :)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rocket Innovation Group Pty Ltd
- 109.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Rocket Innovation Group Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 500MB PER MONTH $2.49
- 1GB PER MONTH $3.99
- 2GB PER SIX MONTH $18.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.