My Family GPS Locator app is designed for family safety and parental control. The app cannot be installed secretly, the use permitted only with explicit consent. GPS data is stored in accordance with GDPR policy. The app is visible in programs. Users can share location only inside application.
My Family GPS Locator app is the most accurate and easy to use service which can help your family stay connected all over the world. It’s simple way to be a little more safe 24/7
Application provides a realtime location finder service allowing relatives to privately share their gps location. My Family locates you and your loved ones on map.
With My Family app you can:
- View the realtime location of relatives on a private family map that’s only visible on Family Locator
- Receive realtime smart alerts when your loved ones arrive home, school, or any places you set. (It’s the best way to protect your kids and keep your kids safe!)
- Browse location history for 30 days in a convenient way
- Share your own battery charge level
- GPS Location finder for stolen phones or lost phones
- You no longer have to bother your child with “Where are you?” calls or texts
- Receive automatic notifications when a family member is nearby
To get automated alerts when your relatives arrives somewhere, create Places, (e.g. gym, cinema, restaurant)
When your family members enters or leaves these areas, your phone receives a notification.
When the phone's battery level falls below 10%, My Family tracker sends alerts about this phone, and you can remind your child to charge the phone.
My Family offers deluxe service as a recurring subscription.
Premium available by subscription includes:
- Unlimited number of Places
- 30 days of location history
- Statistics of movements (Walks, Trips, Time in traffic jams)
- Analysis of driving style (acceleration, braking, speed above 130 km/h)
Premium subscription comes with a 7 days free trial and renews automatically to a paid plan. Two subscription options are available: Quarterly at $49.99, Weekly at $7.99 and Yearly at $79.99. Prices may vary by location. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renewal is turned off.
- Payments will be credited to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews if automatic renewal is not turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period and determine the cost of renewal
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user, and automatic updating can be disabled by going to the user account settings after purchasing
- During the active subscription period, the current subscription is not canceled
- Any unused part of the free trial period, if offered, will be confiscated when the user purchases a subscription to this publication, if applicable.
Terms of Service http://friendzy.tech/MyFamilyEula/
- Bug fixes & UX improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Many thanks for this wonderful application. I always know where my relatives and friends are. very convenient travel history.
I get push notifications when my loved ones finish the trip.
You can also see the maximum speed and time in traffic
I think the application is the best among all the analogues. Special thanks for the driver’s safety mode and emergency button
DO NOT PURCHASE!!!!
This app is horrible. I purchased it to track my son on a cross-country road trip. For the first week that he was gone, it said that his location was at home. Once it finally found him, a full week later, his location is now stuck where it found him. It has been 2 days since it’s located him again.
This is a terrible app. I’ve written emails to the developer twice requesting a refund, since I’m not getting the service I paid for, and have not received any response back. Please! Developer- if you are reading this, please! I am again, requesting a refund! The app is NOT PROVIDING THE SERVICE I PAID FOR. A refund is fair and justified.
The app presents as being able to have a free trial for 7 days but then once you get the app you are automatically charged and fine print after downloading says no free trial. It also speak of a free version in the fine print but there is no option for it. If you try to send an email within the app to customer service it will not work. I am most disappointed with being able to give this a try before committing to it. The initial experience has been so bad I have reservations on whether it works well for tracking where my children are.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Friendzy Limited
- 188 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Friendzy Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 3 Month $49.99
- Premium Service for a week $9.99
- Premium Year $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.