MEET THE ALL NEW MY FIAT
Do you own a 2011-2020 FIAT® brand vehicle? If so, the MY FIAT app is an essential tool for you. Putting vehicle and driver information right at your fingertips, this app lets you do everything from schedule service visits, check for recalls, view and record your maintenance history, contact roadside assistance and more. Get started today. Just login, scan your VIN…and enjoy the ride.
We’ve added great new features – with more on the way in 2020 – to give vehicle owners even more support, including:
• Convenient online maintenance scheduling
• Simplified navigation
• Quick and easy access to your vehicle info
• Integration with new mopar.com site
ACCESS SPECIFIC VEHICLE INFO
• Owners Manuals
• Recall Information Including Repairs Needed And Parts Availability
• Your Insurance Policy Details
MANAGE YOUR MAINTENANCE
• Schedule Service appointments
• Check upcoming maintenance schedules (based on mileage)
• View maintenance/service records
• Update/record maintenance
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Available any time, anywhere, 24/7
• Towing Assistance
• Lockout Assistance
• Battery Jump Starts
• Tire Changes
• Fuel Delivery
• Choose a Preferred Dealer near you
• Find a dealer if you have troubles on the road
• Document accident details
• Add photographs
• Locate certified repair shops.
©2020 FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, SRT® and Mopar are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC. Fiat® and ALFA ROMEO are registered trademarks of FCA Group Marketing S.p.A., used with permission.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wish I didn't have to always log in
Love the manuals and being able to book service from the app.
Just wish it had thumbprint availability or an option to remember my log in and password. Hate having to enter everything to log on.
Display bugs fixed in the latest update!
Could be better
The app kinda works for me, but I am disappointed with it. I own a 2015 fiat 500 pop. I was hoping that this app would have the owner’s manual built into it, but sadly it doesn’t, it will instead lead you to a website that will seek it to you for a price.
At least you get easy access to any recall notices for your vehicle.
Perhaps your experience with this App is better than mine, I deleted it after messing around with it for a day.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.