"My kids LOVE it. 1,500+ flash cards and games for an unbelievable price!"
Alligator Apps presents the best flash card app in the app store
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Ideal for Kids 1 - 6 Years Old
"I love this app! It's so awesome because you can make your own cards! And you can record your own voice. I made a card for my pet cat Byron. It's so cute!"
"Must-have app! My daughter (23 months) loves the flashcards with the sounds as my wife and I have recorded our voices with the sounds each animal makes! Outstanding as whenever we ask our daughter if she wants to do words, she laughs and screams Yes! Keep up the excellent work and we look forward to more outstanding products!"
"Wonderful App! As a mom & as a certified Kindergarten teacher, I love this app. I use it with my infant twins daily & am brainstorming ways to use it with my students in the fall (specifically the shapes)!"
● Includes 1,500+ gorgeous photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected
● Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
● 8 different play modes to show the flashcards anyway you like. Play modes include (image only, word only, flashcard only, word then flashcard, word then image)
● 8 unique game modes including find the item, listening, and reading games
CREATE SHARE AND BACKUP YOUR OWN CARDS
● Add your own cards - record own voice and add own pictures!
● Can copy and combine existing topics of cards to create your own
● Can update all existing cards
● Supports 1-click upload to Dropbox to share cards with friends, synch cards across unlimited devices, and never lose your custom cards again
● Supports 1-click sharing via email - you can instantly email a deck of cards to friends
● Fully customizable font size, font color, spelling (upper case, lower case, etc.)
● Unique continuous looping feature so you can go through hundreds of flashcards automatically
● Customizable speed - you decide how fast to go from flashcard to flashcard
● Infant mode - includes ability to select extra large font size and red font color (ideal for babies less than 12 months of age)
● Adjustable Font helps children get used to multiple letter shapes and sizes
● Don't want to teach your baby a given word? No problem, just delete the card
● Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixed bug that was preventing some users from customizing flashcards
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but needs some improvement
In got this app for my 2 year old and it has really helped him with saying more words! There are just a few bugs/improvements that could be made.
1) When editing a previously made customized flash card, the recording will disappear and have to be re recorded. (For example if you change the thumbnail picture then the recording will not be there even though it still plays back on the editing screen)
2) After making or editing custom flash cards the sound goes way down when you go back into the flash cards. If you exit the app and go back in the sound goes back to normal.
3) It would be nice if you could go back to the last flash card.
Good but could be great
As an SLP working with preschool through fifth grade students, I use this app on a daily basis. I love that I've been able to create many custom categories and have been able to share these with colleagues. There are a few things I would love to see in this app to make it really great. #1 ability to go back to a previous picture, sometimes my students tap the picture too quickly and there is NO way to go back. #2 ability to turn off verbal reinforcement in game mode, I have a few kids who repeat everything and it's hard to get them to stop repeating 'super' or 'you did it', plus it gets a bit annoying. #3 this app seems to freeze quite a bit, often we will need to tap an icon 8-10 times before we can select the category. #4 a way to keep data on items named or identified correctly. That's my wish list for this app!
Pretty good app
Images and customization options are great! But image viewing design needs some work. Expect to swipe left / right to view images backward / forward and tap to repeat word. Instead, all you can do is tap image to move forward. No repeat; no back etc. Frustrating for little ones.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Innovative Mobile Apps Ltd
- 152 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Alligator Apps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.