My Fish Pal
No more soggy notebooks
Replace pen and paper aquarium log books with an advanced app.
With My Fish Pal, your aquarium logs are always with you, right in your own pocket. Quickly and easily view all prior water tests, feedings, and more. Do more with your data, like graphing your water parameter tests so that you can spot trends and correlations. Be more aware of the state of your tank, so your fish can live happier and healthier lives.
• Track unlimited freshwater and marine aquariums, inhabitants, and equipment
• Log water chemistry tests
• Log feedings
• Log tank cleanings and water changes
• Log medications and additives
• Keep notes about your aquarium
• View all events separately or in a timeline format
• Graph prior water parameter tests and view trends and correlations
• Upload a custom photo of your aquarium
• Customize acceptable ranges for water testing parameters
• Remember your deceased fish by visiting the Hall of Fish
Parameters you can track
• Freshwater parameters - Temperature, Ammonia, Nitrites, Nitrates, pH Level, Alkalinity, General hardness
• Marine parameters - Temperature, Ammonia, Nitrites, Nitrates, pH Level, Alkalinity, Specific gravity, Phosphate, Calcium, Magnesium
Events you can track
• Feedings, water changes, water data measurements, medications, additives, tank cleanings, add/transfer inhabitant, death of inhabitants, add/transfer equipment, notes
Improved drawing and viewing of graphs in the Analysis screen.
Improved device support for iPhone X and up.
Ratings and Reviews
Very organized, been very helpful when jotting down everything u do to your tank, the only thing I would change is if there is a note option for each inhabitant/fish only because I like the weigh my fish and I k this has to be a small percentage who do this. Not a big deal though.
Love this app!
I started back up a couple tanks and I found this app which makes managing them much easier.
The app is great! There are just a couple things I’d love to see. I have planted tanks so I want a place to track plants, what kind. when they were planted and bonus points for linking to care information from the internet.
I’d also love a place to insert pictures as I’m taking notes about the tanks. I want to have the progression of tank photos saved to the app.
Very helpful app, although i wish you could add pictures of your fish!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.