Sweat to the free 7 minute workout or get beach body ready with unlimited access to Jillian Michaels Fitness award winning personalized health and fitness app with the most advanced dynamic workout planner along with diet plans, calorie counter, and weight loss programs in the Jillian Michaels Fitness Advanced Meal Planner System (AMP)!
Join now to unleash your potential and get a free 7-day trial of Jillian Michaels Fitness Premium Access!
PERSONALIZED FITNESS PLANNER
Includes over 800+ workout exercises shot in HD video and multiple Premium customized fitness workout planner programs.
From HIIT, Kickboxing workout, Post and Prenatal workout, 5K & 10K running with GPS tracker, Weight Loss workout and custom workout planner like Ab workout, Butt workout, Yoga and more!
The workout planner builds around your fitness plan with full customization including:
• Select fitness levels to adjust workout intensity
• Swap and ban exercises from the workout
• Adjust transition time of exercise during workout
• Select available equipment to use in your workout
• Play your own music during your workout
• Let Beat Sync adjust the beat of music to the pace of workout
From beginner workout to advanced, Jillian Michaels Fitness Premium has everything including the My Fitness Workout Generator to build unique targeted workout anytime with 10, 20, 30 or 45 minute options to target ab workout, legs, back, butt workouts and more!
DVD WORKOUT LIBRARY
All subscribers have access to stream select titles to watch from Jillian's DVD workout library in the My Fitness app including the full Bodyshred workout planner DVD set!
CUSTOMIZED MEAL PLANNER
My Fitness app by Jillian Michaels is also your own personal diet coach with the new Premium Advanced Meal Planner system to help you reach your weight loss goals or maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Going beyond just planning your own meals, the Advanced Meal Planner System features tools to help plan meals for the whole family!
• Omnivore, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo & Gluten Free, Pescatarian, 5-Day Jumpstart, Keto Meal Planner
• Filter out ingredients for food allergies or foods you don't like
• Grocery lists to check off the items in the app as you shop
• Dynamically adjust recipes for weight loss, maintenance or muscle gain
• Dynamic recipe adjustment based on number of servings
• Options for batch cooking so you can plan to eat delicious leftovers
• Mark favorite recipes so they appear more often in your plan
Jillian's Advanced Meal Planner System is a Premium feature and literally built around you with 100's of recipes and more being added all the time.
CUSTOMIZED FITNESS FOR YOU
• Siri shortcuts to open, pause and stop workouts
• Daily custom health and fitness app tips from Jillian Michaels
• Earn and share badges for completing fitness programs
• Jump between workouts on your iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad
• Weekly side-by-side fitness app progress pics with selfie photo tracker
• Compatible Bluetooth devices and Apple Watch for Heart rate tracking
• Apple Rings and Apple Health heart rate and activity integration
• Calorie and exercise tracking shared with apps like My Fitness Pal, Lose It! and more via Apple Health integration
Download now and start your free 7-day trial of Premium Fitness access for the ultimate workout planner and delicious meal planner recipes to get your beachbody confidence today!
SUBSCRIPTION & PRICING TERMS
We offer 2 Premium subscription plans: Monthly (1 month) and Annual (12 months). Unless canceled or auto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of subscription term or the 7-day trial period, you will be billed automatically based on your chosen subscription plan at the end of the free trial or on your subscription renewal date.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Love My Fitness by Jillian Michaels? Rate us 5 stars in the app store and share your love with the community!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We can’t hire fitness star Jillian Michaels to come to our homes and walk us through exercise routines and diet plans, but this app is absolutely the next best thing. We appreciate the jargon-free approach to workouts and meal planning—for example, combining Booty Boot Camp routines with a delicious omnivore diet. Jillian motivates us marvelously with her polished videos, offering clear instructions, endless encouragement, and some bumpin’ music.
Needs work but pretty amazing
So I’ve been using the app for approximately 2-3 weeks now. I love the workouts! I love that it syncs to Apple Watch without me needing to press workout (sometimes I forget to do that). It was nice that there was a fun message from Jillian when I completed the workout lol. Here are my cons: the app should probably have more individuality to it such as how many days a week do I want to work out and how long I’d like the workouts to be, the iPad app does not sync with iPhone/Apple Watch activity-so I basically didn’t not receive credit for the 45 minute/404 calorie workout I just completed as for as the activity and health app is concerned. As far as the completion message, it’s been the exact same one every day I complete. No one says the exact same thing all the time...even if they did, they would know that I prefer variety (making the “relationship” closer to reality). I wish recipes could be suggested based on different budget ranges but I realize that may be far fetched. And what is up with the 15s alerts...for a 20s exercise. If you’re meaning to give a halfway marker that is off...after 5s of an intense exercise hearing that I still have more than half to go is more discouraging than encouraging.
Overall...if it stayed exactly the same it’s still a great workout app. Focusing on the cons would just make it more comprehensive...making it the best workout app. And who wouldn’t want to be the best?!
So close to perfect
First, I love Jillian. I have done so many of her programs. I listen to her podcast and she is just wonderful. Having said that, I am beyond frustrated with this app. The concepts is incredible! The detail that went into this is just insane and we have to all bow at the level of hard work that Jillian and her team of developers had to go through.
Having said that, you have 3 seconds to go from one exercise to the next and it’s pretty much a complete surprise what’s coming up next unless you have memorized every single exercise she performs. During the three seconds that you get before moving to the next move, it is grayed out so you can’t see if it’s a standing move or a lay-down move or bench or what. You find out when the grey is gone and you discover you are on the ground with a dumbbell when you were suppose to be standing in a lunge. Then you are scrambling to get into form and get your weights and bam, the move is over after you got two seconds to perform it. I connect my phone to my TV and blow the screen up and I still can BARELY tell what a move is if at all. Just take away the grey during the 3 second timer so we can see what she is doing and try to be in the correct position before the timer starts. That would make this app 100 stars for me.
- EM Digital LLC
- 264.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 EM Digital LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Access $3.99
- 1 Month Access $9.99
- 3 Month Access $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.