My Graphing Calculator brings at your palm the functionality of a standard scientific calculator in addition to powerful functions graphing. It supports complex numbers and complex functions.
● AppAdvice - "Why buy an expensive graphing calculator when you can have one on your iPhone..."
● AppTurbo - "This app is the dream of all students: it allows you to calculate and display functions in a glance."
● App Chronicles - "My Graphing Calculator: Turn your iPhone into a Graphing Calculator."
1- Scientific calculator
● A powerful and easy to use scientific calculator.
● Supports complex numbers. Most calculator apps don’t!
● Calculations are saved and presented in a history tape.
● Up to four functions can be graphed simultaneously.
● Pinch to zoom and drag to move the graph.
● Cartesian or polar functions can be graphed.
● Graph can be displayed either in portrait or landscape full screen.
● Trace mode is available for investigation of graph functions values.
3- Built in functions
The following built in functions are supported:
abs, acos, acosh, acot, acoth, acsc, acsch, arg, asec, asech, asin, asinh, atan, atanh, ceil, conj, cos, cosh, cot, coth, csc, csch, exp, fact, floor, gamma, gammaln, gcd, imag, lcm, ln, log, log2, logbase, max, mean, min, nCr, nPr, real, sec, sech, sin, sinh, sqrt, tan, tanh.
4- Table View
● View the values of your functions in a table.
● Set variable start value and increment to be able to evaluate your functions at any value.
If you have any comments, problems or suggestions, you are most welcome to contact me at email@example.com.
iOS 13 Ready.
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to enter variable
On iOS11 app has no method for entering a variable. For example, I test such apps by graphing trig functions. After selecting sin( there is no way to enter a “x”. Tried everything. Needs work.
Definitely user error...my bad. Please accept my apologies.
An area which needs to be addressed are asymptotes. The app currently graphs an asymptote, while the table lists a value which is undefined...see tan() function.
The table aspect of the app is a delight to use. I would keep the app for this feature alone.
In a field heavily populated this app deserves consideration.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry for this inconvenience you are facing with “My Graphing Calculator” application. We have checked variable entry in iOS 11.2.6 and we could not replicate the issue.
We followed these steps:
1- Tap Functions tab.
2- Select any function (f1-f4).
3- A screen for function editing appears with a keypad.
4- The blue button in the keypad is the button for the variable (x or θ if Graph mode is set to Polar in settings).
5- When this blue button is tapped, x (or θ) is typed.
6- Write the expression for the function then tap Save button.
7- The function is saved and can be viewed in Graph tab and Table tab.
In order to investigate this issue further, we hope you can provide us with more information including:
1- Device Name (for example iPhone 7).
2- iOS version (for example 11.1.2).
3- Screen shot for Settings (by tapping “More” tab, then tap Settings).
4- Any other screen shots that can illustrate the issue.
As soon as we get this information from you, we will continue investigating the issue, do any necessary fixes and update the application.
We really hope that you will continue supporting Math Inside by giving us feedback and choosing our apps.
If you have any other feedback, please let us know.
Math Inside Support Team
Thank you very much for your kind updated review!
Many thanks also for your valuable feedback about asymptotes, we will investigate how to properly handle such cases.
Good App...especially for free
This is a nice simple graphing app that does what it says.
The developer does not promise the following functionality, but it would be great if the app had the option of listing the EXACT coordinates of all x any y intercepts and intersection points of multiple graphs. You can tease out this information by very carefully moving your finger as the app displays the coordinates, but this is a tedious activity and it is hard to nail the exact coordinates of the intersection points. With this functionality, the app could be much more easily used to solve equations...simultaneous and individual. Priceless!
Must download thisssss one.......
Thank U so much. I love this calculator. It can easily + - / * by tapping the history. Great idea. It make us more easily and convenient and saving a lot of time. I want to write it down more than that. :D Thank U so much to u all for this application. ^_^
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gamal Saeed Shaalan
- 18.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2019 Math Inside
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.