This app has been created by the Heart Foundation to help you improve your health and well-being. You can:
• Manage and search for medicines you are taking using a medicine database.
• List the dose and frequency for each medicine and set reminders to help you remember to take them.
• Record and monitor your health information like weight, waist circumference, blood pressure and cholesterol.
• View your health information in list and graph format to see how you’re progressing over time.
• Learn about heart attack warning signs and what to do.
• Search our recipes to find healthier meals.
This app has been developed for general information and education purposes. It does not constitute medical advice. Please consult your doctor if you have or suspect you have a health problem.
We have fixed the design for latest iphone.
- National Heart Foundation of Australia
- 34.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 National Heart Foundation of Australia
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.