My Hero Run allows you to unlock heroes in order to group up and defeat the league of evil villains academia using the runners academia. Use Baku, the explosive fire thrower man, and if you are good enough, unlock Kiri! The Shield Hero! Many other quirks are on their way!
- New Skins
- Back Button to Todo Screens
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like the game but some suggestions
1 add ability’s that the people that you play to to either big damage to a enemy or destroy obstacles example if bakugo gets a full bar he can make a big explosion destroying everything in his path or do a great deal of damage.
2 There are way to many ads maybe if you can lower the ads or add extra life’s cause the ads get annoying at times.
3 A new mechanic for dodging can be when you are about to hit a obstacle a skill check will appear and if you tap the screen at the right time the character will destroy the obstacle.
4 Obstacle can be a bit to op as they can really damage you a lot and sometimes block your path entirely forcing you to take a hit.
5 (My last one) Make Kirishima better defense or like number one give him a charge up ability where he is in red riot mode and take any hit for 10 to 20 seconds
Either way this is a fun game but these are some ideas I had to make the game better
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks a lot for the review! Deku, All Might and many more inspired characters are coming after the upcoming todoroki update. Which will bring many new villains and power ups! We wanted Deku to be overpowered! So we wanted to do things right and study its levels super well!
I like the game and it’s so satisfying to max out a character, but I have some issues/ideas
1. Todoroki starts off too weak. Even though he starts the same as Bakugo does, the villains he faces have 4x the health
2. Kirishima’s section needs to be changed. He can only take 2 hits even with max defense, and the Bakugo AI is so weird. Sometimes he’ll just stand still, or he’ll switch randomly between dodging and jumping straight into bullets
3. Not a big one, just some characters names are wrong
4. Not sure if it’s intentional, but Sero doesn’t move the entire fight
5. Villains don’t die at zero HP (you need to get them into negatives) and you can buy an upgrade with the exact amount of points (you need at least one more). Also not a big deal
6. Sometimes Bakugo couldn’t go into one specific row randomly
7. You can get instantly killed if you go into the end of a long string of enemy bullets since they’ll keep pushing you into each other and there are no I-frames
8. I’d really like it if Todoroki’s bonus 10 damage ice thing also blocked enemy attacks like it does in his boss fight
9. Bakugo’s power ups only work for him but show up for everyone
Extra exploit (that I really hope doesn’t get patched since it was the only reason I made it through Kirishima)-After you die, you and the villain don’t go away, so if you stay on the “power up and retry” screen, you can just kill the villain off screen, still progress, and still get your points.
Kirishima’s game mode should be balanced better. Kirishima can only take so much damage before he is knocked behind bakugo and rendered useless until bakugo is hit. I think it would be more fair if kirishima had a way to move forward like the little flame does for bakugo. Also bakugo’s ai is absolutely terrible. I don’t know if that’s intentional to had challenge or what, but sometimes he will stand in a lane with just waves of attacks coming and just watch as they pummel you and then of course him. Also he tends to stand in a lane and will switch lanes with an attack coming at him in that lane but it’s already passed kirishima so I have no way to defend against it.
Also, I’m very unsure about the difference between shield and defense, and speed doesn’t seem to have any useful effect. In game explanations would be a welcome addition and would rectify this.
Other than that, bakugo was fun to play as, and of course I haven’t gotten to todoroki yet. The co-op story is also fun.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nicola Marai
- 77.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nicola Marai
- In-App Purchases
- 300 Coins Box $6.99
- 100 Coins Box $2.99
- 1000 Coins Box $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.