You don't have to be a Dignity Health patient to get started! Schedule and view your appointments, launch a video visit, pay your bill, and get in-hospital directions — all in one secure and convenient place. We offer friendly support along every step of your health journey.
HOW IT WORKS
• Download the app and search for a provider right away! Sign up or log in to your account for more features.
• Book an appointment, view past and upcoming appointments, and get directions.
• See a doctor virtually 24/7/365 with video visits, from any device connected to Wi-Fi or data.
• Pay your bill.
• Get turn-by-turn navigation when inside a hospital.
• Explore personalized health articles contributed by medical experts.
For more information, please go to: https://www.dignityhealth.org/my-home
For more information on Dignity Health apps, please go to: https://www.dignityhealth.org/mobile-apps
We’re always working to make your experience better!
• The “Find a Doctor” feature is now called “book.,” on both the home screen and in the tool bar
• New screens explain why log in or sign up needed to access appointment scheduling, video visits, and profile management
• Reorganized menus to distinguish profile settings from local device settings
• Multiple usability enhancements
• Tapping on a hospital location notification now initiates in-hospital navigation
• Minor usability issues when searching for a pharmacy
Ratings and Reviews
Good app. Great UI and easy to use.
Uses location despite me not allowing it
When the app prompted me to decide if I wanted it to use my location (Always, While Using the App, or Never), I selected “While Using the App”. However, the app constantly gives me a notification when I get near a Dignity hospital, meaning it’s using my location even when I’m not using the app. Violation of privacy. Not very dignified of them, nor is it “human kindness” to blatantly bypass someone’s settings. I already dislike Dignity, but this is over the top.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Keeping our patients’ information private and confidential is our top priority.
The notification you received from our hospital navigation feature is based on iOS’ “location-based suggestions” capability. Our app registers the locations of our hospitals with iOS, who in turn notifies you when you are near one of them. Importantly, our app does not perform any location tracking nor does it have access to iOS’ location tracking data. The location permissions you grant our app are used to assist you with completing tasks, such as finding a doctor near you or centering the map. For more information on our privacy policies, please visit: http://terms.dignityhealth.org/cm/content.asp?pid=4&lid=4&facility_id=61.
In our latest release (v. 20.1.1), we listened to your feedback and added a new feature under (...) more -> Settings. It allows you to disable notifications for the hospital navigation feature. If you prefer to disable iOS’ location-based suggestions for all apps on your device, go to Settings -> Privacy -> Location services -> System services. There you will find several options for managing these settings. Thanks again for reaching out, we’re always striving to improve your experience.
The Dignity Health mobile app team
Needs to be User Friendly
I got the app for ease of use, but it was even more frustrating than the website. I was reading my lab results, and you can click each result for more info. After reading, the only option to get back to the results is to hit the back arrow. Does it take you to the prior screen? No, it actually logs you out, making you have to not only enter your username and password, but since it doesn’t store any information, you have to even enter your Mercy location again.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! It sounds like you're referring to our patient portal (My Care - Dignity Health) app where you can review lab results. I have taken your feedback regarding the back arrow to our product management team to incorporate in future product releases. Also if you'd prefer more personalized assistance, please email email@example.com or call us at (844) 274-8497 and we'll be sure to help you out!
Note: The My Home - Dignity Health app can be used to search for a doctor, schedule an upcoming appointment, and manage your existing appointments whereas the My Care - Dignity Health app is your patient portal where you can view medical records, lab results, and message with your doctors.
Digital Content Specialist
- Dignity Health
- 146.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Dignity Health. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.