My Humboldt is the official mobile app for the County of Humboldt. The app allows citizens and visitors to connect to Humboldt County government. Enjoy convenient access to your Supervisors, discussion forums, and ways to submit requests for service. Whether a resident or visitor, this app delivers access to community news, events and emergency alerts.
• News – Receive official news about the local area.
• Calendar – See what’s going on in the city and sign up for event notifications and changes.
• Emergency Alert – Receive notification about important community news, street closures, road conditions and critical emergencies. Also get up-to-the-minute emergency updates.
Download the My Humboldt app and connect with the County of Humboldt.
Fixed iOS notification badge.
Ratings and Reviews
Stuck at sign up
Put in my personal info, scrolled down past the terms and conditions, checked the check to agree to bespoke t& c, then tapped the Create Profile button, which made everything sort of greyed out I don’t think it actually finished ( there was recapcha logo there , without any handwritten-looking sequence of letters and numbers, used to verify I’m human - could that be the issue?)
Can’t sign in. No verication email was ever sent to the email I provided. That’s where I’m at, presently.
Excellent App 😎👍
This is a great app to keep up with what's going on in Himboldt county. Road conditions to the Sheriff department and everything and in between. 😎👍
- CivicPlus, Inc.
- 61 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © CivicPlus 2015, Humboldt County CA 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.